Kinda sad knowing that most of somali elders will be dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo earlier today I was seeing how many somali elders are in magaayad etc.. its sad knowing that majority will be old age and dead in like 30 years..

The Somalis in the diaspora 3rd and 4th generation will have a different mind to the elders of today. Its sad knowing this :(

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I was thinking of something similiar to this.

As western born Somalis we tend to speak English to other young Somalis. So will English be the main language in our future households or will we exclusively speak Somali. This is something that will influence the future generation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Whats sad about this?:trumpsmirk:

Its been going on since Adam and Eve.

Generation succeed generation.
If u look at ww1 videos, they are all dead as we speak now. Nothing big deal. We are all waiting for the same path.

Death is part of life.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I was thinking of something similiar to this.

As western born Somalis we tend to speak English to other young Somalis. So will English be the main language in our future households or will we exclusively speak Somali. This is something that will influence the future generation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't ya'll speak somali at home? Sheeeeet

Basic

VIP
Don't ya'll speak somali at home? Sheeeeet
I don’t think I explained it properly. I speak fluent Somali but when I’m with other Somalis my age we speak mainly English. So I was wondering whether I will speak entirely in Somali to my future husband or in English etc iA.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I don’t think I explained it properly. I speak fluent Somali but when I’m with other Somalis my age we speak mainly English. So I was wondering whether I will speak entirely in Somali to my future husband or in English etc iA.
Whenever I'm with somalis I talk in somali, I like how the ajnabis try to follow the conversation :chrisfreshhah:

Basic

VIP
Whenever I'm with somalis I talk in somali, I like how the ajnabis try to follow the conversation :chrisfreshhah:
Lmao I know what you mean. The concentration and confusion on their faces. :mjlol:

I do the same when surrounded by Ajnabi and some have the audacity to say English pls. :kodaksmiley:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
who cares? what have they contributed to Somalis other than bloodshed and tears not to mention irrelevant qaabil fights all somalis are garbage whether the old or new gen.

yo earlier today I was seeing how many somali elders are in magaayad etc.. its sad knowing that majority will be old age and dead in like 30 years..

The Somalis in the diaspora 3rd and 4th generation will have a different mind to the elders of today. Its sad knowing this :(

You have people like me from buuhodle don't worry I will carry their will! And there's others like me so waxna aa kawal walin abti!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Billss Imaaan

The only thing that sad is that as we get older so do our dear parents. We remember them as youthful and energetic as children and now they are afflicted with Father Time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The only thing that sad is that as we get older so do our dear parents. We remember them as youthful and energetic as children and now they are afflicted with Father Time.

that's life. Life on earth is not meant for permanent amazingness

Status
Not open for further replies.