Killing children bring Israelis together - Haaretz

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This option article published by Haaretz
1683960268243.png

“It must be admitted. Killing children is the most heinous of crimes. There is no crime that is more contemptible. In that lies its despicableness and its power. It acts as a deterrent, it’s effective, and streams fresh, new blood to flow into our arteries”
You can read the rest for yourself

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I can believe such ppl exist, I mean what he said is not untrue, they were divided, but killing of children brought them together :susp:

I think this must be some sort of liberal Jew satirically criticizing the Zionist state.... if this was really to be taken at face value, I assume it would be in Hebrew... it would be crazy to say this non ironically in English

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I think this must be some sort of liberal Jew satirically criticizing the Zionist state.... if this was really to be taken at face value, I assume it would be in Hebrew... it would be crazy to say this non ironically in English
No, maybe he says what acctually happened. That they came together to murder childern.

if someone says "such-and-such state is murdering children"... this usually is a criticism, not something said in a celebratory way. the writer in OP is obviously meaning a sort of criticism.

Trending

Latest posts