Kiev:Old woman beaten and doused in paint for being Pro-Russia

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Any person who supports Russia deserves whatever happens to them. Imagine siding with a narcissistic imperialist dictator like Putin. A global threat to the autonomous world. The man who's invasion is directly effecting our people in Somalia.

It's sad seeing Somalis online with Russian flags. We are plagued with misinformed reality-denying lunatics.

Any person who supports Russia deserves whatever happens to them. Imagine siding with a narcissistic imperialist dictator like Putin. A global threat to the autonomous world. The man who's invasion is directly effecting our people in Somalia.

It's sad seeing Somalis online with Russian flags. We are plagued with misinformed reality-denying lunatics.

What a b*tch

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Thats uncalled for. Aren’t some subsections in Ukraine ethnic Russians? Esp those from the contested areas which Putin declared independent? That would explain their support no. Whatever it is there is no excuse for attacking an elderly woman like that.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Western media is now admitting that Ukraine mined their own waters to deter the Russians from blocking them in, Turkey also called it out, you're the one spewing misinformation sxb.
This is like the "B-but Hamas did X" arguments that zionists use to justify an Israeli invasion. It's clear who the aggressor is. Even more so if you look at the numerous warcrimes and kidnappings that the Russian soldiers did/continue to do.

But if you prefer to deny well documented facts, and throw all morality out the window in order to appear edgy and "anti-western media" then go for it champ.

Man stfu

brainwashed by this western propaganda, the west is more of a threat than russia ever was , Kulaha global threat :ftw9nwa: , you casually forget about

- Korea
- somalia
- vietnam, cambodia, Laos
- nicaragua
- panama
- Iraq
-afghanistan
- Iraq again
- libya
- Various other regime changes worldwide

But russia is the bad guy? Delusion

Russia supported africa when everyone else turned there back on us, Many african countries recieved support from russia during our fight for independence.

just cause you live in the west doesn't mean you lose the ability to make up your own mind neef.

This is like the "B-but Hamas did X" arguments that zionists use to justify an Israeli invasion. It's clear who the aggressor is. Even more so if you look at the numerous warcrimes and kidnappings that the Russian soldiers did/continue to do.

But if you prefer to deny well documented facts, and throw all morality out the window in order to appear edgy and "anti-western media" then go for it champ.

I wasn't using whataboutism, I was correcting you lol. It's insane to me how some people claim to be informed (Western media? Remember ISIS? White Helmets? Libya? They perfected misinformation) when they are deep in the Matrix.

Ukraine broke the Minsk agreements twice, they were targetting ethnic Russians in the East (Donbas), even banning any use of the Russian language in media, education and trade. They had 8 years to come to the table, but the West kept pushing them to confront Russia. Putin tried to make them see sense, they refused, and here we are.

I wasn't using whataboutism, I was correcting you lol. It's insane to me how some people claim to be informed (Western media? Remember ISIS? White Helmets? Libya? They perfected misinformation) when they are deep in the Matrix.

Ukraine broke the Minsk agreements twice, they were targetting ethnic Russians in the East (Donbas), even banning any use of the Russian language in media, education and trade. They had 8 years to come to the table, but the West kept pushing them to confront Russia. Putin tried to make them see sense, they refused, and here we are.

lets not forget that neo-nazi group that were targeting ethinic russians, Funny how they don't even call the azov group neo-nazi's anymore, before the war the always used the term "Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion". It didn't fit the narrative, a lie by omission is still a lie.

watch as the war drags on people are gonna forget about ukraine and move on, Russia knows this.remember how big the 2003 iraq invasion was, by 2005-2006 it barely made the news cycle.

Laagite

الداروودي

smooth brained nigga believing whatever the media tells you like a good boy.

Its a f*ck em both from me.

smooth brained nigga believing whatever the media tells you like a good boy.

Its a f*ck em both from me.
Facts, i don't support either side. This war was started by elites to benefit them. As always the plebs are getting screwed while the elites rack in more cash and power.

I mentioned this in another thread but did you see the ukrainian VIP getting a blow job from a woman in odessa, ukraine while at the beach in public. The elites/VIPs are living life to the fullest while pleb males are dying like insects on the frontline.

Here is the video. Some of you need to see this. Do not die for elites because they sure as hell will never die for you. You are insects to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending