Kids try to burn a rat for fun.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I need to be sent excellent content like this one
Befriend a lot of your mothers friends on Facebook. I rarely use mine and it’s mostly used for pictures of me graduating high school and loads of other rated E stuff.

My mom and her friends always have share shit like this onto my timeline.

I don’t have them on Snapchat twitter and Instagram though. Those are the platforms where I get to run loose and be free. I don’t want my ayeeyo seeing me get twerked on.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Befriend a lot of your mothers friends on Facebook. I rarely use mine and it’s mostly used for pictures of me graduating high school and loads of other rated E stuff.

My mom and her friends always have share shit like this onto my timeline.

I don’t have them on Snapchat twitter and Instagram though. Those are the platforms where I get to run loose and be free. I don’t want my ayeeyo seeing me get twerked on.
LOL my mum sends us random videos on or family groupchat I'm always so confused. Knowles should join a hoyo groupchat to see these weird videos thats where it goes down. I'm pretty sure every parent on whatsapp is in a big groupchat with other somalis

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
come on blade you dont mean that, you probably wiped off a tear before making this post. :childplease:
No wallahi if we didn't have to merciful to animals in islam I'd have no problem to torture animals. Legit no problem. I hate animals :dabcasar: the little shits

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
No wallahi if we didn't have to merciful to animals in islam I'd have no problem to torture animals. Legit no problem. I hate animals :dabcasar: the little shits

sis i never took you for the hannibal lecter type, from now on i am going to keep an extra eye on you.:siilaanyolaugh:

Muji

VIP
like they can even be compared :mjlol:

Something tells me he was the guy in the video

And it helps him sleep at night pretending he won the war :dead1:
Maybe we should put up a gofundme for him so he can get back the house Mr Rat took with him to the after life :denzelnigga:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So we aren't allowed to burn animals. I didn't know. Not that I've done it or anything.
f58.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts