Kids today, how come they are so smart???

Discussion in 'General' started by Basra, May 18, 2018.

1. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +6,132
    They are yapping and yapping, and flipping phones left and right. They are gesticulating facial expression and hands, and all adult like. I remember clearly when i was 11, i had deep rooted fear if a boy touched me i would get pregnant. Once i remember this boy winked at me in dhuksi, and i ran home telling mommy if i get pregnant, its not my fault. Todays kids can explain to u the type of proteins that causes miscarriages or deformity!Kids type Wikipedia if they want to know what a uterus is! I am ashamed how dumb i was ! But then again, i miss that world. Ignorance was bliss. There was an air of simple human life. No hurry, no sweat. Dumbness was a form of delightful indulgence that kept us from six degrees of *****niimo! Where we would rush home to ayeeyo and sit by her on her prayer mat. It was really days that will never return. I am nostalgic, dutifully dumb, or maybe delightfully dumb,and very humble and thankful to Allaah swt for allowing me a taste of that gone era!

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Yonis

Yonis Puntland Youth Organiser FDK Visionary VIP

Ratings:
    +15,810
    And when were you 11? In 1973?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +6,132

looool impossible! do u know how old i would be today if i was 11 in 1973??? 2018 - 1973 = 45 + 11 = 56

Hell to the NO!! lol i would be like 4 years away from being 60?? I could only be so lucky that means i would retire and take my social security check! Mashalaah

4. Yonis

Yonis Puntland Youth Organiser FDK Visionary VIP

Ratings:
    +15,810
    Your old enough to be an ayeeyo, you should get married before its too late and your ovaries dry up

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Blade1

Blade1 Abdi pleaser

Ratings:
    +3,381
    Well obviously you were innocent I don't think the computer or Internet was invented when you were a child:bell:

6. Blade1

Blade1 Abdi pleaser

Ratings:
    +3,381
    Wait Basra ain't married yet:gucciwhat:
    I see sister you're an inspiration for women empowerment then and women independence. I think I might do that aswell then:kodaksmiley:
    You don't need a man these days since we can work and adopt or get a donor or our own.

7. DeadStar

DeadStar I dare u to show yourself.

Ratings:
    +2,459
    My sister once squeezed her palms and said she was gonna have 3 kids when she grew up because she saw 3 bumps on her wrist after squeezing her palm.
    Asked her who told her that, and just as I suspected, her friend.
    :bell:
    Little girls tell each other the most ridiculous shit ever.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Somles_Darees2

Somles_Darees2

Ratings:
    +681
    Social security , don't rely on it Especially if you want a democrat in power

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted