Kids today, how come they are so smart???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are yapping and yapping, and flipping phones left and right. They are gesticulating facial expression and hands, and all adult like. I remember clearly when i was 11, i had deep rooted fear if a boy touched me i would get pregnant. Once i remember this boy winked at me in dhuksi, and i ran home telling mommy if i get pregnant, its not my fault. Todays kids can explain to u the type of proteins that causes miscarriages or deformity!Kids type Wikipedia if they want to know what a uterus is! I am ashamed how dumb i was ! But then again, i miss that world. Ignorance was bliss. There was an air of simple human life. No hurry, no sweat. Dumbness was a form of delightful indulgence that kept us from six degrees of niimo! Where we would rush home to ayeeyo and sit by her on her prayer mat. It was really days that will never return. I am nostalgic, dutifully dumb, or maybe delightfully dumb,and very humble and thankful to Allaah swt for allowing me a taste of that gone era!

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And when were you 11? In 1973?

looool impossible! do u know how old i would be today if i was 11 in 1973??? 2018 - 1973 = 45 + 11 = 56

Hell to the NO!! lol i would be like 4 years away from being 60?? I could only be so lucky that means i would retire and take my social security check! Mashalaah

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
looool impossible! do u know how i would be today if i was 11 in 1973??? 2018 - 1973 = 45 + 11 = 56

Hell to the NO!! lol i would be like 4 years away from being 60?? I could only be so lucky that means i would retire and take my social security check! Mashalaah
Your old enough to be an ayeeyo, you should get married before its too late and your ovaries dry up

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Well obviously you were innocent I don't think the computer or Internet was invented when you were a child:bell:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Your old enough to be an ayeeyo, you should get married before its too late and your ovaries dry up
Wait Basra ain't married yet:gucciwhat:
I see sister you're an inspiration for women empowerment then and women independence. I think I might do that aswell then:kodaksmiley:
You don't need a man these days since we can work and adopt or get a donor or our own.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
My sister once squeezed her palms and said she was gonna have 3 kids when she grew up because she saw 3 bumps on her wrist after squeezing her palm.
Asked her who told her that, and just as I suspected, her friend.
:bell:
Little girls tell each other the most ridiculous shit ever.

looool impossible! do u know how old i would be today if i was 11 in 1973??? 2018 - 1973 = 45 + 11 = 56

Social security , don't rely on it Especially if you want a democrat in power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts