Kids lose Virginity in Uni Prayer Room!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
I heard a similar story that happened at the uni I attend :wow1:
No wonder why the Islamic society is so :mjlol:strict

Reborn
Yes especially when we surpassed those dangerous teenage years and maintained our virginity and are bottled up with desires for all these years!!

I 100% agree with you.It doesn't help that we live in age in which everything is heavily sexualised :farmajoyaab:

:farmajoyaab: surely they could have waited. prayers don't last that long.
and how do u even get in the mood in a prayer room? what do u do or say right around prayer time, inside a prayer room to induce sexual mood/urges?:shookgabre:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Unfortunately urges happen and we must stop them! I pray God guides these children to a holy path. Ameen.

:hillarybiz: I think this is what they call the elastique effect. So much segregation of the sexes that tension builds and major haraam ensues, chance permitting.

Akhis and uktis you have to surround yourself with the opposite sex occasionally to immunize yourself against this virus.
:bell:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
:hillarybiz: I think this is what they call the elastique effect. So much segregation of the sexes that tension builds and major haraam ensues, chance permitting.

Akhis and uktis you have to surround yourself with the opposite sex occasionally to immunize yourself against this virus.
:bell:
Thanks for the advice habo. Is this your secret?

Why are they telling them to get married? I'm no Islamic scholar but I was of the belief nikah would not be valid in such circumstances until after she has given birth.

PS. I was not part of the MSA at my respective schools but this is not the first instance I've heard of MSAs being used to facilitate haram relationships and free mixing among horny teens and twentysomethings.

Yes especially when we surpassed those dangerous teenage years and maintained our virginity and are bottled up with desires for all these years!!

The difference between humans and animals is the control, humans can control themselves and their needs unlike the animals.

However the sheikhs in Saudi made it easy and made up all these types of marriage from traveling marriage to friendship marriage and all types of marriage just let the youth enjoy halal sex.

:farmajoyaab: surely they could have waited. prayers don't last that long.
and how do u even get in the mood in a prayer room? what do u do or say right around prayer time, inside a prayer room to induce sexual mood/urges?:shookgabre:

Adolf

He might have to said to her, "uqtii fil laah, since, our wishes and hopes are purely to get married in the Islamic way, why can't we demonstrate it in baytulah and please the Almighty SAW with our techniques.

It's an empty university room and two young people became amarous and shagged. It should be left there. Why put Muslims on a pedestal of moral supremacy? Young people do worse things in these prayer rooms like preaching, organising, supporting and planning terrorism. It's fine with you as I never saw one thread addressing it. Ooh, Muslim priorities!!

Adolf

He might have to said to her, "uqtii fil laah, since, our wishes and hopes are purely to get married in the Islamic way, why can't we demonstrate it in baytulah and please the Almighty SAW with our techniques.

It's an empty university room and two young people became amarous and shagged. It should be left there. Why put Muslims on a pedestal of moral supremacy? Young people do worse things in these prayer room like preaching and planning terrorism. It's fine with you as I never saw one thread addressing it. Ooh, Muslim priorities!!
so because I criticize so called muslims fucking in prayer room during prayer time i am ok with terrorism?
don't be neef, and don't assume stuff. sex outside of marriage is a big deal itself, but doing in a prayer room and during prayer crosses all limits.
I am not ok with that, nor should any msulim and yes I will judge them.

so because I criticize so called muslims fucking in prayer room during prayer time i am ok with terrorism?
don't be neef, and don't assume stuff. sex outside of marriage is a big deal itself, but doing in a prayer room and during prayer crosses all limits.
I am not ok with that, nor should any msulim and yes I will judge them.

Adolf

Which one would you have tolerated more, if someone was killed in the prayer room or the sex?

What happened to the Muslim concept of "ceebta ummadda" waa loo qarshaa" or, it doesn't apply to Muslim chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts