Khuzestani protests in Iran

Yesteraday

Today

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After understanding Iranian history, it makes sense that the biggest opposition should be among the nonPersian speaking half of Iran
Quarter of the population in that region are Arabs and there's secessionist Arab movement in there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Struggle_Movement_for_the_Liberation_of_Ahwaz

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Khalid ibnWaliid and later Muslim commanders liberated Iran from a proto-communist regime that was known for commanding that subjects to even share spouses.
:what1: :farmajoyaab: :what1:

Quarter of the population in that region are Arabs and there's secessionist Arab movement in there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Struggle_Movement_for_the_Liberation_of_Ahwaz

I know a plurality Khuzestanis speak Arabic as a first language but I dont think they adhere to PanArabism

Its very simple:

1. Iran was oppressed by an oppressive leadership that practiced a Majuusi religion and those
2. They persecuted Iranian/Iraqi Christians
3. The Majuusi regime demanded sharing everything, including wives

Muzaffer

I know a plurality Khuzestanis speak Arabic as a first language but I dont think they adhere to PanArabism

Its very simple:

1. Iran was oppressed by an oppressive leadership that practiced a Majuusi religion and those

i know but there was no communism that time.

Its very simple:

Dude I'm in the middle east and I know what I'm talking about Arabs in that region are Bedouin tribes that speak gulf Arabic

Dude I'm in the middle east and I know what I'm talking about Arabs in that region are Bedouin tribes that speak gulf Arabic

Tell me what Arab clans moved from Arabia, moved to what is now Khuzestan province of modern Iran, then replaced the native tribes that spoke Iranian or Aramaic languages

Muzaffer

Aramaic are in levant and Arab tribes migrated there during the islamic conquest of Persia
Arabs also dominate the ahvas province ุงู„ุงู‡ูˆุงุฒ

Aramaic are in levant and Arab tribes migrated there during the islamic conquest of Persia

WesternAramaic is/was spoken in the Levan. EasternAramaic is still spoken in western Iraq and western Iran all though a majority have switched to IraqiArabic

@Apollo the Jabarti online anthropology guru disagrees with me on emphasizing Baantu/Cushitic identities of the South since I say those southern tribes should be closer to each other than they are to Isaaq or wuqooyi Jabarti/Irir clansand he gets upset about some of my commentary on Jabarti issues but we agree that the non Arab tribes who adopted Arabic are ethnically/genetically non Arab

Until proven otherwise, the Khuzestaan tribes that adopted Arabic language are ethnically closer to other Khuzestani tribes that still speak their ancestral language

Arabs also dominate the ahvas province ุงู„ุงู‡ูˆุงุฒ
Ahwaaz is part of Khuzestaan

Last edited:

Muzaffer

WesternAramaic is/was spoken in the Levan. EasternAramaic is still spoken in western Iraq and western Iran all though a majority have switched to IraqiArabic

@Apollo the online Jabarti anthropology guru sometimes disagrees with me on Baantu/Cushitic dichotomy and he gets upset about some of my commentary on Jabarti issues but we agree that the non Arab tribes who adopted Arabic are ethnically/genetically non Arab

Until proven otherwise, the Khuzestan tribes that adopted Arabic language are ethnically closer to other Khuzestani tribes that still speak their ancestral language
Persians historically were good at changing there rulers and subjects culture to theirs.

Iran was a much better country under the Shah, the Shah had good relations with Sunni Muslim Somalia and Egypt. Those were the good days.

@Apollo the Jabarti online anthropology guru disagrees with me on emphasizing Baantu/Cushitic identities of the South since I say those southern tribes should be closer to each other than they are to Isaaq or wuqooyi Jabarti/Irir clansand he gets upset about some of my commentary on Jabarti issues but we agree that the non Arab tribes who adopted Arabic are ethnically/genetically non Arab

Until proven otherwise, the Khuzestaan tribes that adopted Arabic language are ethnically closer to other Khuzestani tribes that still speak their ancestral language

That Iranian Arabs in Khuzestan are largely from tribes of Banu Amir and Tayy and Iraqi Arabs are largely tribal people where you would find arab tribes who were originally from Arabian peninsula migrating to there during Islamic conquest for example you got Al Shammar,
Anazzah , Otaibah and Zubayd tribes

Trending

Latest posts