Kheyre Opens Nice Garowe Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The hotel looks actually quite decent, I am loving the new hotel? If they just added a bit more size, rooms, and and facilities in the restaurant like swimming pool that would be good. A good resort type of hotel would work great for Puntland near the Bosaso Beach.

The business people are all rushing into Garowe though because Somalis love being near where the government is and this gives them hope the land prices will go up for their property, where-as in the west people run away from capital cities like Washington dc and go to financial heart places like New York or California.

They only going to Garowe because they know the land prices and real-estate in general is on an upward trend and therefore they feel if their asset is located there, there will be some sort of capital gain on it. It's Puntland fault they should tell them to move into Bosaso and build that place up and make garowe simply an administrative town so we can show somalis what a capital should look like.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is Garowe welcoming towards reer Bari?. I'd love to live there if I could

Everyone is welcome in Garowe, they decided back in 98 it won't be a unuka iskaleh place cuz we saw where that led too for muqdisho and the shit hole it turned it out to be. It's only recovering now because it's inviting Somalis back in. Garowe will be and will remain a universal town not only for puntlanders but any somali who wants to live there and participate in it's development and progress. The key-word is PARTICIPATE and Cosntructively is another one not participate thru IED bombs but investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts