khalid from SomaliFeatures has now pulled the greatest scam upon some lame chicks (he didn't exist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Several things have come to light

1. Khalid is not name

2. He could be she

3. No one knows how it looks like

4. His whole intentional was to gain trust and create a Gofundme

5. These girls were absolutely suffered from low IQ for trusting a stranger

If these girls had an ounce of maskax they would've proceeded with caution knowing that this guy display a corrupt mentality by disregarding our deen by allowing drunkards from Toronto to be Daily featured on his channel.

He continuously featured people that made us be like this :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Even one girls said "I wanna be a in Jenna"

How do you trust someone like that ? It's like @Gambar trustijg me alone together while she's 8 months pregnant

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
:drakewtf:So much for being an abti

Why must your people all be weirdos? What happened to you "abandoning" this place?

Several things have come to light

1. Khalid is not name

2. He could be she

3. No one knows how it looks like

4. His whole intentional was to gain trust and create a Gofundme

5. These girls were absolutely suffered from low IQ for trusting a stranger

If these girls had an ounce of maskax they would've proceeded with caution knowing that this guy display a corrupt mentality by disregarding our deen by allowing drunkards from Toronto to be Daily featured on his channel.

He continuously featured people that made us be like this :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Even one girls said "I wanna be a in Jenna"

How do you trust someone like that ? It's like @Gambar trustijg me alone together while she's 8 months pregnant

in Jannah, maashallah, where & who can I send my donations to? Give me the details eeddo.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
He's not even an odeey!
tenor.gif

How you posting this without context. :mjlol:
Somalifeatures founder stole $4000 that he promised he'd give to Horn of Hope for the fundraiser for Somali drought.
They were dumb to believe a stranger and to not sign a contract to sue him in case he were to run with the money

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
How you posting this without context. :mjlol:
Somalifeatures founder stole $4000 that he promised he'd give to Horn of Hope for the fundraiser for Somali drought.
They were dumb to believe a stranger and to not sign a contract to sue him in case he were to run with the money

Only 4K? That's not worth stealing at least 10k and I understand even though it's wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending