Khaatumo exits agreement with Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhulbahante are not an ally to themselves, talk about that first.

I love how Dhulos hold the VP OF PUNTLAND but are never responsible for what Puntland allegedly does.Gaas is the problem but not your uncle Karaash?

Stop blaming MJs for your own clan's inability to have political consensus. This propaganda of "Dhulos are never at fault and are victims in every situation" is false and laughable.
It also makes your clan look infantilised and weak, when we know that is not the case and you guys create your own problems because you are divided between Puntland, Somaliland and Khaatumo.

To claim that another clan decides your fate is a damn lie
Are you denying that PM Abdiweli Gaas opposed Khaatumo state being recognized by the FGS?

Khaatumo ultimately failed due to Dhulbahante don’t get me wrong. I agree 100%. What my point was PL is not an ally of an independent Dhulbahante or Warsan state this is true and it’s politics. Also to claim they didn’t have involvement in ensuring Khaatumo didn’t work is false.

Karaash to me is the same Koore and SL officials. He chose his pockets rather than his people and continues to do so.

So, according to you, Puntland = Majerteen and Dhulbahante are nothing more than paid puppets?

It's interesting that you guys don't notice that all this evasion of accountability is why people think your clan is actually occupied by another clan.

Are you denying that PM Abdiweli Gaas opposed Khaatumo state being recognized by the FGS?

You know who else is opposed to Khaatumo? All the Dhulbahante Politicians and Dhulbahante elders that support Puntland and Somaliland.

But I understand what is going on here;

1. Nothing is ever Dhulbahante's fault.
2. Dhulbahante are just victims in every scenario
3. If anything goes wrong, blame Puntland, blame Majerteen or blame Somaliland and Isaaq.

I am just astonished that Dhulbahante would rather lie and tell people they are victims, instead of admitting that their house is divided.

They have the audacity to blame Majerteen for their issues even though they have A LOT of political representation in Puntland.

They act like their politicians are 'puppets', so I would like to know? Are Majerteen paying you to be with Puntland?

:mjlol:

Reborn
It's well document both PL & SL colluded to squash this SSC nonsense in which even Warsengali were never part of 🀣🀣🀣

It's well document both PL & SL colluded to squash this SSC nonsense in which even Warsengali were never part of 🀣🀣🀣

Don't forget to add that all the Dhulbahante politicians and elders who are part of Puntland and Somaliland are not at fault, they are just miskeens who are manipulated 'puppets'.

This is the bullshit narrative they like to tell the world.

What's even more mind-boggling is that they themselves are responsible for the Somali myth that they are like the 'kashmir' or 'palestine' in Somalia.

Because they refuse to admit that they have a problem with uniting under one political group and instead openly tell lies about how they are controlled and manipulated by clans that are the same age as their clan.

I can't deal with their shit. Habeen Wanaagsan.

You know who else is opposed to Khaatumo? All the Dhulbahante Politicians and Dhulbahante elders that support Puntland and Somaliland.

But I understand what is going on here;

1. Nothing is ever Dhulbahante's fault.
2. Dhulbahante are just victims in every scenario
3. If anything goes wrong, blame Puntland, blame Majerteen or blame Somaliland and Isaaq.
Do you see me defending any Dhulo who works for either party. Dhulbahante Horgals opposed our state, Puntland opposed our state and Somaliland opposed our state. Call a spade a spade. Folks like Baashe literally complain about getting called names because no one respects him yet you think we don’t hold our politicians accountable.

Don't forget to add that all the Dhulbahante politicians and elders who are part of Puntland and Somaliland are not at fault, they are just miskeens who are manipulated 'puppets'.

This is the bullshit narrative they like to tell the world.
I am just astonished that Dhulbahante would rather lie and tell people they are victims, instead of admitting that their house is divided.

They have the audacity to blame Majerteen for their issues even though they have A LOT of political representation in Puntland.

They act like their politicians are 'puppets', so I would like to know? Are Majerteen paying you to be with Puntland?

I love how you’re gaslighting solely to defend your Adeer Gaas it’s rich :pachah1:

Do you see me defending any Dhulo who works for either party. Dhulbahante Horgals opposed our state, Puntland opposed our state and Somaliland opposed our state. Call a spade a spade. Folks like Baashe literally complain about getting called names because no one respects him yet you think we don’t hold our politicians accountable.

By all means, continue telling the world that your clan is controlled and manipulated by other clans instead of the basic truth which is that your clan is divided into three or four camps.

LMAO

You are the one who would rather tell the world that Dhulbahante are like a braindead child who is controlled by MJs, instead of admitting that YOUR CLAN is involved in all levels of this.
Who the f*ck denied that? Any dhulo who works for either side are horgals. But you’re being disingenuous as hell to deny that PM Gaas did everything in his power to stop the state from being recognized as well. He held the second highest seat in office. This is some crazy revisionism :draketf:

Who the f*ck denied that? Any dhulo who works for either side are horgals. But you’re being disingenuous as hell to deny that PM Gaas did everything in his power to stop the state from being recognized as well. He held the second highest seat in office. This is some crazy revisionism :draketf:

At no point did I say this.

My point is that if Puntland blocked Khatumo from existing, then it's the Government of Puntland that is at fault- which includes YOUR UNCLES .

At no point did I say this.

My point is that if Puntland blocked Khatumo from existing, then it's the Government of Puntland that is at fault- which includes YOUR UNCLES .
You finally admitted to it thank you, and trust me there’s nothing I’d want more than Karaash and the 17 MPs to get sent packing to Laascaanood so they could actually serve their people.

You finally admitted to it thank you, and trust me there’s nothing I’d want more than Karaash and the 17 MPs to get sent packing to Laascaanood so they could actually serve their people.

My argument has been consistent, which is that if Gaas has done anything to Khaatumo, so has Karaash.

Will you guys ever admit that Vice President Karaash and the 17 MPs have the backing of thousands of Dhulbahante people?

I will not hold my breath.

Reborn
My argument has been consistent, which is that if Gaas has done anything to Khaatumo, so has Karaash.

Will you guys ever admit that Vice President Karaash and the 17 MPs have the backing of thousands of Dhulbahante people?

I will not hold my breath.

The salaries they earn I doubt covers the TAX they collect in Sool (not customs) 🀣🀣🀣

Status
Not open for further replies.