Khaatumo I will knock you out like this if you claim my lands Sool & Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You really don't know what you are talking about.The east has no economic benefit.Berbera/trade with Ethiopia is our main revenue so I doubt it Lascanood will hurt our economy.The reason we need the east is to show legitimacy,we need to show we are the successor state of British Somaliland before the union.Please stop talking bro
did i say it did:heh:
know this it takes large money to occupy an area the only thing we have to do is hit and run and kill without suffering loses sometimes closing roads this will cause the shit heads who sided with you to suffer:heh:
besically make the whole place unstable this will force the shit heads who side with you to turn against you or they will starve:heh:
what ever the case we will win:heh:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
did i say it did:heh:
know this it takes large money to occupy an area the only thing we have to do is hit and run and kill without suffering loses sometimes closing roads this will cause the shit heads who sided with you to suffer:heh:
besically make the whole place unstable this will force the shit heads who side with you to turn against you or they will starve:heh:
what ever the case we will win:heh:
By shitheads you mean your fellow dhulos....btw you think this guerilla war you are asking for will make your own people suffer? Or are you the power hungry that you are willing to sacrifice many innocents just so you can have a little desert state with no coast access.Your people are smarter then you,they know they are more pros then cons when it comes to sticking Sland.People like you make it easy for Somaliland to gain popularity

this is the reason we dont have a state:wow:
they aint your friends stop communicating with them dont tell me you have isaaq mother:wow:
i hate dhulos who mingle with isaaq i blame them for everything:wow:
Thats why I said "in a vaccuum". Trying to figure out a solution by looking at things from every angle.

S

SOMACOON

Jecliya beesha Daroodweyn oo isnacday

obamadatazz

How fucking hard is it for Mj to lead you all and share power equally?!
MJ are wicked sxb, the envy is savage.
They're hiding behind Ogaden and Kablaxlax but even the OGaden are being used lol
But they ain't nothing down here, madaxa ayaa dhulka loo dhigay

hy this hy that we dont care you aint shit to us:drakekidding:go try to flex your muscle on other dhulos my folks borders we never hear peep from you folks funny thing is you folks try to flex your muscle on dhulos in ethiopia and buhoodle but never us i wonder why:francis:

nigga, the only reason the government has overran ya'll is because silanyo is a bytch. :ohlord:

wait till ciiro comes in power. We gonne come for your ass tribe. :umad:

ya'll gonne polish our shoes and do manual labour. :umad:

ya'll gonne live in huts and be posted outside checkpoints asking for "raashin" :umad:

we gonne run thru ya'lls hoes, nut all up in em and then leave em :umad:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We are not your enemies we are your brothers and neighbors and instead of fighting we should continue building our areas and educating our people.I hate war mongers whether they are Hy,HJ or dhulbahante....
this is alot more than wanting somaliland or not my laf gains everything from you people failures we give 2 fucks about other dhulos
you people are friends of jamac siyaad by defintion you chose to be our enemy your success is tied there success anything that hurts you will hurt them:banderas:
the so called jamac siyaad trash couldve seat behind us and keep letting us lead but nope get jealous of living under ugaryahan and bring isaaq to las anod:camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
By shitheads you mean your fellow dhulos....btw you think this guerilla war you are asking for will make your own people suffer? Or are you the power hungry that you are willing to sacrifice many innocents just so you can have a little desert state with no coast access.Your people are smarter then you,they know they are more pros then cons when it comes to sticking Sland.People like you make it easy for Somaliland to gain popularity
any trash that side with you should killed off:camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
nigga, the only reason the government has overran ya'll is because silanyo is a bytch. :ohlord:

wait till ciiro comes in power. We gonne come for your ass tribe. :umad:

ya'll gonne polish our shoes and do manual labour. :umad:

ya'll gonne live in huts and be posted outside checkpoints asking for "raashin" :umad:

we gonne run thru ya'lls hoes, nut all up in em and then leave em :umad:
:abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
any trash that side with you should killed off:camby:
I hope you're just a troll but if you are serious i hope you look closer to your deen which says the blood of a muslim is worth more then the Kaa3ba.Have a goodnight tho!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This thread proves that 80% of Issaq and Darood conflicts is just Issaq vs Dhulbahante.

Status
Not open for further replies.