Kevin Durant is one of the 5 best NBA Players of All-time.

Roll the tape and watch him play. You can’t look me in the eye and tell me there are 5 players in NBA History better than him. Remember I said best, not greatest.

Why? Because he is arguably the most lethal offensive force this game has ever witnessed. A 6’11 giant with handles like a guard, can shoot the ball from deep, can make plays for his teammates, will lock you down on defense when he wants to. He has 0 weaknesses in his game. He is arguably the best 3-level scorer in NBA History (Between him and Kobe IMO), and is extremely efficient. When I roll the tape and use my eyes to analyze the game, I can’t name 5 players better.

He is arguably the most unique talent in NBA History, we’ve never seen any player like him before and we probably won’t again.

There are only 4 players in NBA History that are better than him in my book; MJ, LeBron, Kobe, and Hakeem.

Last edited:
Are you talkin about that loser who had to peggyback on Curry team after he was mentally defeated.

Barely top 30, can name 25 players better

Are you talkin about that loser who had to peggyback on Curry team after he was mentally defeated.

Barely top 30, can name 25 players better
I am not talking about legacy, I am talking about the eye test and what I see on the court. Kevin Durant is one of the 5 best players to ever lace up. When it comes to legacy and greatness, he isn’t top 5. I don’t even have him in my top 10 when discussing overall greatness.

Last edited:
I am not talking about legacy, I am talking about the eye test and what I see on the court. Kevin Durant is one of the 5 best players to ever lace up. When it comes to legacy and greatness, he isn’t top 5.
You can’t look me in the eye and tell me there are 5 players in NBA History better than him.
Why? Because he is arguably the most lethal offensive force this game has ever witnessed.
Eye Test you say? Eheheheheh that’s not what your first post says fam :dead: In history yeah :pachah1:

Eye Test you say? Eheheheheh that’s not what your first post says fam :dead: In history yeah :pachah1:
I suggest you go and learn the difference between greatness and eye test.

Greatness consists of legacy, accomplishments, run, aura and just overall influence.

Eye test consists of what I see on the court, more specifically a players overall ability.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Nope watch this video he needs floor spacing he is not top 5 top 15 tho

Boogie

I don't think he is top 5 because he needed to play with 2 top 4 shooters of all time to win a ring

Nope watch this video he needs floor spacing he is not top 5 top 15 tho
Even before he got all that floor spacing in Golden State he still established himself as one of the best scorers ever, arguably the best. There is barely any difference between OKC Durant & GSW Durant in their arsenal. What KD was doing for a decade in OKC he did it in GSW, this time with better players.

Having better floor spacing makes the game easier, but don’t use that as a way to try and downgrade OKC Durant.

Boogie

Even before he got all that floor spacing in Golden State he still established himself as one of the best scorers ever, arguably the best. There is barely any difference between OKC Durant & GSW Durant in their arsenal. What KD was doing for a decade in OKC he did it in GSW, this time with better players.

Having better floor spacing makes the game easier, but don’t use that as a way to try and downgrade OKC Durant.
Watch the whole vid it explains he was never the best player in GSW

Boogie

@Boogie

Floor spacing made the game much easier for Durant I’ll admit that. But there was barely a difference in his arsenal in both OKC & GSW.
U could made a case for 10th best all time but 5 is pushing it he isn't nearly as accomplished as per say Larry Bird magic Johnson Tim duncan etc

U could made a case for 10th best all time but 5 is pushing it he isn't nearly as accomplished as per say Larry Bird magic Johnson Tim duncan etc
I am not speaking on Accomplishments, I am speaking from an eye test point of view. Larry & Duncan are greater than Durant, but Durant is better than both. There’s a major difference between greater and better.

Boogie

I am not speaking on Accomplishments, I am speaking from an eye test point of view. Larry & Duncan are greater than Durant, but Durant is better than both. There’s a major difference between greater and better.
Oh, so skill, and impact?

Trending