Kenyans, ranked ugliest in Africa, share their opinion on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social experiments and videos like these always make me cringe, mainly because they don't accomplish anything. Best believe I'd lie through my teeth if you shoved a camera in my face & asked me what I think of X group because I'm not looking for any trouble, I'm sure most would do the same. So what's changed at that point? nothing.

Not everyone is going to like you but it's your choice to remain unbothered.

On another note, why bring up their looks? :ulyin:

The geeljires were on route to conquer Kenya but the British colonialists intervened :jcoleno:

The Masai were gearing up for the horn of game of thrones , the final show down between them and geeljires:gucciwhat:

That would have been epic :ooh:

The house of red cloth vs. the house of white cloths :damedamn:

Social experiments and videos like these always make me cringe, mainly because they don't accomplish anything. Best believe I'd lie through my teeth if you shoved a camera in my face & asked me what I think of X group because I'm not looking for any trouble, I'm sure most would do the same. So what's changed at that point? nothing.

Not everyone is going to like you but it's your choice to remain unbothered.

On another note, why bring up their looks? :ulyin:

Their pretty fugly folk

The geeljires were on route to conquer Kenya but the British colonialists intervened :jcoleno:

The Masai were gearing up for the horn of game of thrones , the final show down between them and geeljires:gucciwhat:

That would have been epic :ooh:

The house of red cloth vs. the house of white cloths :damedamn:
now the kikuyus and lulupuffs and whatever weird tribe looks down on us

She should ask them if they would accept a 4.5 clan system in Kenya.

:farmajoyaab:

_66100952_ethnic_slide_624.gif

now the kikuyus and lulupuffs and whatever weird tribe looks down on us

No, they don't look down on us. Actually many of them admire our business acumen and we're well known as wealthy and good-looking people in general.

Kenyan's are the most peaceful and calm people I've ever met. They're easily the least racist people you'll ever meet. It's just that the media in Kenya has been constantly broadcasting about AS because that's what sells and gets views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts