Kenyan youtuber warns Kenyans about us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That stupid reserach they did in Kenya where they perdicted Somalis will be the biggest ethnic group in Kenya has realy created us new enemies and made the regular Kenyans envy us.

Whoever made those census increase or take over prediction was realy trying create an ethnic hate among Kenyans, coz what makes them think we will bread more than Kenyans?

NB: I found the whole video is very informational walahi.

Last edited:
He’s right. Somalis have more kids on average compared to Kenyan Bantus and Nilotes. It’s simple math. Somalis will become the dominant ethnic group in around 20 years time.

I can’t blame him for trying to warn his people about the coming subversion. Once Somalis have a larger population, these Bantus will know that it’s over.
:lolbron:
This time there will be no Britain to stop us from running out the Madows. We shall turn Kenya Cushitic again!
:lawd:

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I hope this guy don't get no views, he put alot effort talking about Somalia, he is clearly racist and obsessed with us.

The comment section is full of Somali nationalist correcting him,they be arguing with him like they on Sspot.
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
He’s right. Somalis have more kids on average compared to Kenyan Bantus and Nilotes. It’s simple math. Somalis will become the dominant ethnic group in around 20 years time.

I can’t blame him for trying to warn his people about the coming subversion. Once Somalis have a larger population, these Bantus will know that it’s over.
This time there will be no Britain to stop us from running out the Madows. We shall turn Kenya Cushitic again!
Not trying to be wierd but what you said gave me an orgasm sorry for traumatizing you

200w_d.gif

That stupid reserach they did in Kenya where they perdicted Somalis will be the biggest ethnic group in Kenya has realy created us new enemies and made the regular Kenyans envy us.

Whoever made those census increase or take over prediction was realy trying create an ethnic hate among Kenyans, coz what makes them think we will bread more than Kenyans?

sxhb this thread made my day and also maybe my year thank you for sharing the video learned more about my people today

Keo

VIP

Are you forgetting that NFD belongs to Somalia? Plus majority of the inhabitants of that land are Somali. Also, tell these Kenyans to go back to their ancestral homelands of Central Africa-Congo.

How bout they give back Nfd region they stole and build a wall around us?

AYYYY #Somalitakeover is going as planned. I just hope Somalis in Kenya take advantage of this and use it in there favour. It was a very interesting video and allthough the video is supposed to be alarming Kenyans about us he still spoke highly of us calling us legendary and etc.

If Somalis were smart, they could take advantage of the poor image we have and develop and scheme on the low like the jews. The west is steadily declining so this would be a great time to make plans for the #greatersomaliarestoration. It seems to me that there are existing factors against a united Somalia especially our neighbours.

Before the Jews were able to make Israel they already had a great economic influence in the west which allowed them to have an alliance with the west. We can do that as well. Try to have a great economic influence in Africa, Asia and even the west. Then by default, we will have allies and no one will stand in our way to restore our once lost land. It is well known that valuable nations have little stepbacks and interference by other nations.

so they did 3 great massacres againest somalis in the 60s,, 4000,5000 and 8000= 17000 plus numerous otha unknown killings. karma will come.

the guy on the video very nice thou.

But what if we take somaliwayne and Africa itself crumbles. Not a good idea. What we should do is strengthening Somalia and have a strong relation with Etiopia and Kenya while the Somali government can invest in Somali businesses between the two neighboring country. :kanyeshrug: Win win

Apollo

VIP
Maxaa no kashifay?

Also he looks somewhat Somali.

Most Kenyans have Nilotic and Cushitic blood. But that's kind of off topic.

PS. This guy seems like one of those conspiracy theorists who produce silly videos on youtube.

can anyone tell me tell me about the Kenyan tribes, meaning to do they like or hate each other. And which of those tribes are powerful. Like for example in ethiopia its the tigray peolpe. So which tribe in kenya is the "Daddie" :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending