Kenyan Swimming Instructor in Court. He Watched an 11 Year Old Somali Boy Drown and Did Absolutely Nothing to Save Him

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I almost drowned to death no thanks to a Cadaan dhoocil when I was in fourth grade, when she came to fetch me, she was in tears.

Taking care of multiple children in a class setting (20+) is gonna take its toll regardless, that's why I'm giving the fella above a break, I doubt anyone is willing to take the death of a child on their conscious, that's retarded.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
How do you guys even know that he let the boy drown becuase he was Somali ? Stop using a kids death to be racist
He was caught in 4k Watching as he was drowning and he was literally his swimming Instructor, l doubt he has history of watching other fellow Bantu Kenyan Kids drowning. If this was a Somali Swimming Instructor and Victim was Bantu it would be plastered everywhere like George Floyd and Black/African Community using it as a excuse for their in nature Anti-Somali Agenda.

He was caught in 4k Watching as he was drowning and he was literally his swimming Instructor, l doubt he has history of watching other fellow Bantu Kenyan Kids drowning. If this was a Somali Swimming Instructor and Victim was Bantu it would be plastered everywhere like George Floyd and Black/African Community using it as a excuse for their in nature Anti-Somali Agenda.

Then post the vid sxb.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Then post the vid sxb.
I don't think the Admin would want a boy drowning to death on here, but Cleary the CCTV footage was shown in court as headline and article reads of the Criminal watching him drown as his swimming instructor.

Trending