Kenyan politician and supporter of annexing Somalia territorial sea admits defeat and praises Farmaajo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I'm very prejudicial towards Sijui and their hideous accents.
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

@SPMLegend

I’ve noticed Somali’a (native) in Kenya are very pro Farmaajo despite their government/other Kenyans not liking him much.

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali this is all politics. No one has personal hate for Farmaajo only our interests differs. Did you expect Aaden Barre Ducaale to go on Air badmouthing someone else? That’s inappropriate and below the belt.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali this is all politics. No one has personal hate for Farmaajo only our interests differs. Did you expect Aaden Barre Ducaale to go on Air badmouthing someone else? That’s inappropriate and below the belt.

you are indeed correct this is all politics nothing personal at all, I will actually chill out from fkd in general for about 2 months inshallah, qayr and good luck to the nasab OG may the best man win, gobanimo.

Som

VIP
I’ve noticed Somali’a (native) in Kenya are very pro Farmaajo despite their government/other Kenyans not liking him much.
Because they understand somalis need to be united. The success of Somalia is the success of all Somalis even outside Somalia

The only reason his tune changed is that he is unofficially in the opposition. This sijui is close allies with deputy president of kenya.

The dp and president have not been seeing eye to eye for over 3 years now. So thats why.

Politics is all about self interest.

Because they understand somalis need to be united. The success of Somalia is the success of all Somalis even outside Somalia
I dunno why the sijui can’t take up arms against the govt. they should just say f*ck it and start slaughtering maaad kenyans.

Fuckk! Something needs to happen.

I dunno why the sijui can’t take up arms against the govt. they should just say f*ck it and start slaughtering maaad kenyans.

Fuckk! Something needs to happen.

what are their options?
NFD is not a viable state on its own. So either join Somalia or stay with Kenya. A cost benefit analysis (as of 2021) will show they are way better of with the status quo. And tbh, while they are being marginalised a bit….it’s not unbearable and aren’t being oppressed like the Somalis in dds…so situation is tolerable for them from what I gather.

Trending