Kenyaati Serial Killer Smothers Old Cadan Women

did you hear about this story?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

1677604011357.png

Billy Kipkorir Chemirmir is a 50-year-old Kenyan murderer and suspected serial killer accused of the murders of elderly women in Dallas, Texas and its surrounding suburbs. As of June 2022, Chemirmir has been indicted for 22 murders

The victims
ages ranged from 76 to 94.
1677604087713.png

Top row: Catherine Sinclair, 87; Phyllis Payne, 91; Phoebe Perry, 94; Joyce Abramowitz, 82. Middle row: Juanita Purdy, 83; Leah Corken, 83; Margaret White, 87; Solomon

1677604128269.png

Top row: Marilyn Bixler, 90; Kay Lawson, 93; Minnie Campbell, 84; Diane Delahunty, 79. Bottom row: Doris Wasserman, 90; Carolyn MacPhee, 81. Not pictured: Helen Lee, 82; and Mamie Dell Miya, 93.

1677604161818.png

top row, from left: Rosemary Curtis, 76; Martha Williams, 80; Miriam Nelson, 81; Ann Conklin, 82. Bottom row: Mary Bartel, 91; Lu Thi Harris, 81. Not pictured: Mary Sue Brooks, 87

THE MURDER WEAPON

1677604189994.png

He knew how to smother them, so their deaths looked natural. But more important…he knew their deaths would likely be overlooked. Time and again, the deaths were attributed to heart attacks and strokes In the prosecutor’s words – “he finds someone that if someone finds her dead, they’re going to think ‘well she was 87.’ Things like that happen.”

Who did the killer target?

Widows mostly, women living alone, but women of means with the resources to pay for what they believed was safe housing.

murder victims were robbed of tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of jewelry, including wedding rings and large collections of gold, diamonds and coins, as well as two safes.

How he was caught

He was arrested in 2018 after another woman, Mary Bartel, 91, survived his attack and called the cops

THE Verdict

2 life terms in prison

How many of you heard of this story? Not many, I believe. If he was a Somali man, the whole world would’ve heard of him. This brings me to the main question: what is wrong with us?

We have sick people in our community like Menace/GREGORY who expose every wrongdoing for cheap laughs and entertainment. Can’t they afford a Netflix subscription? I know a lot of large-scale fraud cases involving South Asians or Arabs, but you will never hear them. These self-haters thrive because we provide hospitable environment where they fester, grow, and spread. We need to put them on a leash.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
We have sick people in our community like Menace/GREGORY who expose every wrongdoing for cheap laughs and entertainment. Can’t they afford a Netflix subscription? I know a lot of large-scale fraud cases involving South Asians or Arabs, but you will never hear them. These self-haters thrive because we provide hospitable environment where they fester, grow, and spread. We need to put them on a leash.
As in @Grigori Rasputin?

Trending

Latest posts