kenya start exporting oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Wow notice how the old head said “we wanted ten percent but since they’ve already said five percent we will have to go with that”. He knows keeping the peace is more important than money. if it was a somali guy it would have been a different story.

It’s funny that they made such quick progress on what would take Somalia decade to do but I thought you guys said Bantus were dumb and inferior to you guys.

drilling don't take decades , with advancement of technology it only takes upto a year after seismic exploration. drilling starts in SL in 2019.most of the seismic has already been done and still continues.
seismic only takes 6 months for 5000 sq km.
the hardest part is finding the eye of the storm or where it concentrated that first wells could be drilled.
it actually very easy nowadays.

watch this video...

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Wow notice how the old head said “we wanted ten percent but since they’ve already said five percent we will have to go with that”. He knows keeping the peace is more important than money. if it was a somali guy it would have been a different story.

It’s funny that they made such quick progress on what would take Somalia decade to do but I thought you guys said Bantus were dumb and inferior to you guys.
Clearly you see their not dumber than us:mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

So because somalis dont settle for less that make us weird.
We're not desperate and neither should these guys be. Remember other people need oil. Oil controls the most currencies. Shouldn't settle

Shaolin23

We're not desperate and neither should these guys be. Remember other people need oil. Oil controls the most currencies. Shouldn't settle
It’s not about settling it’s about to stop killing each other and share to live a normal life like 95% of the human beings around the world ffs

Muji

VIP

Let’s be honest the Somali Farax elders would have started a fight with the government or someone would have blown themselves up with the oil.

The Kenyan old head is wise and knows war is ugly. It’s called using your brain. Something Somali men lack.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oil can be a blessing for nations under the right circumstance, however in Africa it has proved to be a curse riddled with violence, environmental disasters and one of the worst corruption in the WORLD. You have billionaire former presidents and their billionaire children living lavish lives in the lap of luxury while the average citizen lives on less than a dollar a day.

I hope Somalia takes its time to set up strong laws to deter all those problems. Hopefully by mid to late 2020’s. :)

It’s not about settling it’s about to stop killing each other and share to live a normal life like 95% of the human beings around the world ffs

guess only Somalis had civil war. how many African,asian and European countries have/had it. stop self hate and its getting much better.
otha thing , westerners stabilized both Ethiopia and Kenya long before it exploded,,its called missed opportunity in Somalia and Ruanda which many westerners regret.follow the history..

Shaolin23

guess only Somalis had civil war. how many African,asian and European countries have/had it. stop self hate and its getting much better.
otha thing , westerners stabilized both Ethiopia and Kenya long before it exploded,,its called missed opportunity in Somalia and Ruanda which many westerners regret.follow the history..
Compare Rwanda to Somalia today then analyze carefully their circumstances then your allowed to make excuse for pathetic low iq Somalis not apologizing for my peoples failures is the most honourable thing I can do at this point

Kenya is arguably one of the most advanced democratic states within East Africa.It will not only surpass its surrounding nations but be a potential regional power.

Compare Rwanda to Somalia today then analyze the carefully their circumstances then your allowed to make excuse for pathetic low iq Somalis not apologizing for my peoples failures is the most honourable thing I can do at this point

ye right you be the nxt president,somalia in general much better than many African countries including Ruanda.
Somalis r the richest ethnic group in east and southern Africa even long before they fully stabilized. and I suggest you go there and see progress made under difficult circumstances, i.e, telecommunication is the best in Africa,have the largest money transfere company in Africa. you don't know how money hidden millionaires there.

check this link:
http://www.roguechiefs.com/2012/som...s-are-already-africas-small-kings-and-queens/

Last edited:

Shaolin23

ye right you be the nxt president,somalia in general much better than many African countries including Ruanda.
Somalis r the richest ethnic group in east and southern Africa even long before they fully stabilized.

check this link:

I say Somalia is shithole this guy shows me an article about Somalis in KENYA doing well it’s a foreign country buddy Somalis from Somalia ran there because they took a dump on their own country your proving my point but arguing with me at the same time beat it kid

Being a rich

I say Somalia is shithole this guy shows me an article about Somalis in KENYA doing well it’s a foreign country buddy Somalis from Somalia ran there because they took a dump on their own country your proving my point but arguing with me at the same time beat it kid

lalalala the trade is all ova east Africa,actually all merchandise is taken from Mogadishu downward/
Big self hater,,,stay where eva you're

you don't have least idea whats goin on in Somalia...or Somali territories/

Shaolin23

lalalala the trade is all ova east Africa,actually all merchandise is taken from Mogadishu downward/
Big self hater,,,stay where eva you're
Learn the difference between individual wealth and collective wealth also do some homework on taxation,rule of law and institution building and how it can make countries prosperous not individuals only wax so bar jaahilyahow

Muji

VIP
Learn the difference between individual wealth and collective wealth also do some homework on taxation,rule of law and institution building and how it can make countries prosperous not individuals only wax so bar jaahilyahow

Ignore these people they are in denial.

It’s better to be a miserable Socrates than a happy a pig but these guys won’t agree!

you have no idea so am not wasting much time on you,,no one is denying that Somalia has some time to go but whats been accomplished atleast in the private sector is quite an accomplishment in such short time.
in your logic people r useless where eva they have civil war. tell that to the Syrians,Libyans,iraqs etc and who eva had civil war.

do you know how many African countries had civil war or in turmoil right now.
Learn the difference between individualcollective wealth also do some homework on taxation,rule of law and institution building wealth and and how it can make countries prosperous[/B] not individuals only wax so bar jaahilyahow

collective wealth comes from individual wealth.
people r taxed in Somalia/sl.
they might not be fully equipped,some of thm,but institutions r working.

you don't know what the fk you talking,just picking few words you think might make you look smart.

what is much needed now is large infusion of cash by the govt, that take time.
know theres corruption and otha ills but that's about everywhere,,we just came out of turmoil and we treading lightly,understandable..it has just begun and its all about money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending