Kenya invaders kills a Somali nomad for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These types of thing happens because we have as a collective, have cast away our loyalty to Allah swt. This is the fate of any nation who discard Divine Covenant of Allah swt. Its what happened to those nations before us. Our glorious days were when we governed ourselves and refused to accept any foreign presense in our the Sacred land of Somalia. We will rise again, but not after we have hit rock bottom

Leo

The Brave
This atrocity is inexcusably foul then again we can’t say we haven’t seen similar fate dealt in the hands of Somalis. AUN.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
AUN
These types of thing happens because we have as a collective, have cast away our loyalty to Allah swt. This is the fate of any nation who discard Divine Covenant of Allah swt. Its what happened to those nations before us. Our glorious days were when we governed ourselves and refused to accept any foreign presense in our the Sacred land of Somalia. We will rise again, but not after we have hit rock bottom
AUN
Agreed, I still believe there needs to be some sort of shock event that lets our people back home know we have hit rock bottom.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Indeed. What saddens me is the price we might have to pay in order for us to wake up.
Me too, I think it will be painful and a lot of casualties but if it means progressing forward then it has to be done, because we can’t continue like this I mean just think about it most of the men old and young chew on khaat, that is a very powerful drug and slowly ruins your body mentally and physically you have no determination or drive because your just happy to survive and I’m not even going to get into tribal affairs.

aun!

How many of this go unrecorded and unreported?

They are using heavy machine gun and they shot him like 10 times.

The sad part is no one will even ask about this. The only country in the world where you can kill people and no one holding you responsible.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
aun!

How many of this go unrecorded and unreported?

They are using heavy machine gun and they shot him like 10 times.

The sad part is no one will even ask about this. The only country in the world where you can kill people and no one holding you responsible.

They run over people in Xamar and Kismayo, no one bats an eye. They send Somalis to fight and die on the frontlines while carrying out deforestation and destroying our land.

The scholars who are supposed to lead are the ones telling them that they should their "african brothers".

May the curse of Allah swt be on them

They run over people in Xamar and Kismayo, no one bats an eye. They send Somalis to fight and die on the frontlines while carrying out deforestation and destroying our land.

The scholars who are supposed to lead are the ones telling them that they should their "african brothers".

Leadership has to change. Anyone who is pro 'walaalaheen Kenya/Ethiopia' needs to go, but it has to be done throughout the country.

Knowing the hypocrisy of somali people, it all comes down to clan, and as long as they benefit from certain AU soldiers, they will oppose their removal. Somalia should be foreign free zone, let somalis deal with each other.

Where is this in Kenya? Al shabaab spike up security tension recently. Someone send this to the United Nations Twitter!

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts