Keiko Fights Communism with Prayer

I am literally eating popcorn as I watch this except it's biryani instead of popcorn.

Keiko Fujimori calls a vigil in Plaza Bolognesi for this afternoon

On Twitter, the leader of Fujimorismo [Keiko] said that it will be a "meeting with great faith" and that they will pray "all together" for the future of the country.

Every observer can decide on their own. One side wants to gather the people to hold a mass prayer against Communism while the other side marches through the streets of Lima with machetes, as I already posted footage of.

There should be programs to help the poor but Communism isn't the way to help people.

The moment Peru is facing is a great historical crisis both in its national history and the global history of conflict between communist and anticommunist forces.

It is a similar moment to Spain in the 1930's where the "Republicans" fought a establish a Communist Spain and murdered priests and violated nuns.... and Franco and his followers fought under the banner of National Catholicism....

Why Moors help Franco

the Moroccans helped Franco. Why?

One side is Communist, one is Christian. Obviously the Moroccans who fought in support of Franco believed that Christianity was the better of the two.

Everyone can make their own conclusion. I am obviously a supporter of Keiko's side. But I have shown one historical example of a similar situation.

When Franco was considered "a good Muslim"

[article's title, not mine]

It was December 1936, the Civil War had just broken out and Radio Tetouan announced to the entire Spanish protectorate in Morocco that General Francisco Franco had prepared a military steam ship to take three hundred Muslims from Ceuta to Jedda, the Saudi port where the pilgrimage to Mecca. From then until 1951, the Franco regime organized and financed the hajj, the visit that every Muslim has to make, at least once in his life, to the most important sanctuary of Islam.

I already said more than a month ago

also if you wanted to expose another thing, you could truthfully expose that I am way closer to being an agent of the Peruvian right-wing than I am of any of the MENA countries.... that is far off the mark people are.... people here don't know me and they just make stuff up......... more concerned with attacking me than whether what they say is actually true or not.......

Either everyone who said claimed I'm a Saudi agent was lying or MBS is paying me to promote a campaign against Communism in Peru.

Latest posts