Kebab terrorist captured by PL forces

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
My friend, i want to put a huge wall and mines planted every where between our peoples

Huh? What about the Cali Saleebaan and Dashiishe men in Galgala mountains under the IS banner? Are you gonna build a wall to keep them away too? Cuz the majority of the terrorist in Galgala mountains are your clansmen:sass2:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Huh? What about the Cali Saleebaan and Dashiishe men in Galgala mountains under the IS banner? Are you gonna build a wall to keep them away too? Cuz the majority of the terrorist in Galgala mountains are your clansmen:sass2:
Don't forget largest percentage of shabaab in Galgala are from the south. I'd rather deport all reer koonfur from Puntland and just deal with local extremists rather than dealing with both homegrown terrorists and reer koonfur terrorists. Minimize your problems.

:draketf: Negroe, terrorist is a terrorist to me but the one who travelled hundreds of miles away to blow me up are the worst. We have also captured porcus jeclo terorists before

a gaaljecel from muqdisho wandering around in calmadow, good thing they got intel from him.

your Alshabab cousins are next, those ones are next as the guy said our group is 50 in calmadow.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Don't forget largest percentage of shabaab in Galgala are from the south. I'd rather deport all reer koonfur from Puntland and just deal with local extremists rather than dealing with both homegrown terrorists and reer koonfur terrorists. Minimize your problems.

All the heavyweights generals in the Galgala mountains are either majeerteen, dashiishe or warsangali. The man who started this whole Galgala militia movement was Sheekh Atam a Warsangali man. Your clueless.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
All the heavyweights generals in the Galgala mountains are either majeerteen, dashiishe or warsangali. The man who started this whole Galgala militia movement was Sheekh Atam a Warsangali man. Your clueless.
Smh, I didn't deny that some locals are involved. Just pointing out what people like you always ignores. Also, it's a damn good idea to minimize your problems by getting rid of reer koonfur and just concentrating on locals. That would be much easier and cost effective.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Also, like @Apophis said, your Khat addict folks have also been captured on the Galgala battlefield numerous times.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The leader of Shabaab is Habar Jeclo and the deputy is Dir. That's your tribe.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
And ur govt funds al shabaab so what does that make y'all :heh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I feel sorry for PL they are pinched by terrorists in the mountains and in south border. You guys should head up to those mountains and finish em

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
And ur govt funds al shabaab so what does that make y'all :heh:
Let’s get one thing straight. Arabs fund Al Shabab with millions a year. I thought that was common knowledge by now.

I bet if Yumul Qiyamah was happening you’d somehow find a way to say it’s Somaliland fault :mjlol:

Trending