Who do you believe?

• Brett Kavanaugh

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Dr. Ford et al.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you didn’t know, Brett Kavanaugh has just won a seat on the Supreme Court, despite allegations of Sexual Assault against him. I’m not American, but watching this whole malarkey on tv in Britain was absolutely hilarious, American politics is so messed up :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Anyways what do you lot think about this?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Did you expect some dumb accusation from 30 years should've bared him from the supreme Court ? This just shows how Democrat's failed In politics post Obama madness

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Not to mention they have rallied the mindless media-guzzling sheep to their side. The masses don’t know how to think for themselves and caused a raucous during the proceedings.

They were trying to slow the process until midterm elections but as always failed. Let's hope they get more beating in the midterm elections.

FB_IMG_1538867267712.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Glad this witch Hunt is over and justice prevailed. But a man has been dragged into the mud and has suffered a lot just because the hateful left and feminazis have decided they don't care about conservatives and men's right to being innocent until proven guilty. They're literally destroying what democracy is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending