Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She is 43 :kanyehmm:
DdnZmtZVMAABYnq.jpg

She is 46
rs_634x1024-180409123348-634-gabrielle-Union-Street-Style.jl.040918.jpg

Hate ages you

She looks too old for her age even compared to the average 43-year-old white woman.
Yeah, I know, just saw that they were comparing surgically enhanced black actresses/models against an ordinary white woman to spread the "black don't crack" thing. If they gonna do that, at least do it with an ordinary black woman, not models

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
All I see is another white person who says controversial things to make a buck. I blame sensitive people for giving them a market.

All I see is another white person who says controversial things to make a buck. I blame sensitive people for giving them a market.
Agree, I feel like when some right-wing personalities criticizes immigration system and immigrants, they take it too far. Like blaming our culture for promoting laziness, when it's whole other bunch of reasons. She's just like that and instead of being an alternative voice, she’s just another ethnocentric racist.

Muji

VIP
We have some really low Iq posters on this forum.

They worship whites who call somali refugees dying in the sea cockroaches, but hate ‘SJWs’ who stick up for them.

These type of red pilled Somalis are similar to Somali jihadis who hate the countries that gave them refuge.

They worship whites who call somali refugees dying in the sea cockroaches, but hate ‘SJWs’ who stick up for them.

These type of red pilled Somalis are similar to Somali jihadis who hate the countries that gave them refuge.
who did that here?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

lol

I think you qualify as low IQ poster honestly. I mean let's face it, almost everyone here hates you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.