Karen tells African American to go back to Oakland

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
No mercy!! I cant tell whos the victim anymore. :mjlol:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
The white lady is clearly the victim. Even if she said go back to Oakland so what. I doubt he was minding his business and she came up and said this
I'm sure if this was a Somali man and not a madow man you wouldn't be saying this. Stop kissing up to Becky. White middle age women are known for doing shit like this. I had one tell me to go back to ''izlam'' when I was shopping at target.

I'm sure if this was a Somali man and not a madow man you wouldn't be saying this. Stop kissing up to Becky. White middle age women are known for doing shit like this. I had one tell me to go back to ''izlam'' when I was shopping at target.
I woulda laughed. They’re panicking and having meltdowns because of the pandemic.

I would say the same thing. I don’t get going on rants against old ladies and filming them trying to show the whole world you are a victim. They give these karens so much power over themselves. Just say shut up and move along old b1tch and keep it moving

I would say the same thing. I don’t get going on rants against old ladies and filming them trying to show the whole world you are a victim. They give these karens so much power over themselves. Just say shut up and move along old b1tch and keep it moving

Sometimes it isn't as simple as that. I've seen countless of vids in which if the person didn't record these Karens, they would be in jail. Karens are fully aware of the fact that even if they are lying, they would be believed.

I saw this one elderly woman harassing a black man while simultaneously screaming on the phone that a man is intimidating and threatening her.

Viscount

I got real connections
People's true colors come out during the pandemic, this lockdown has gotten people to do dumb shit.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
As a grown man how can an old woman saying go back to your city make you go crazy? Some of these people are too sensitive
wallahi western men slowly losing their dignity. filming and insulting like that an old lady... wallahi yaab
I can understand he was offended but his reaction is the typical clout chasing behaviour.

no, she didn't, I could understand a reaction appropriate to the level of the offence...disappointed yet again.
truly the end of the world when we don't respect the ederly.
She told him to go back to Oakland cus there’s a lot of white people living in their area and that he doesn’t belong there.

No one told her to open her mouth so she can deal with the consequences, even though all he did was cuss her out.

btw i wouldn’t call her elderly she seems pretty young to me.

Naa

Not Chun li
She told him to go back to Oakland cus there’s a lot of white people living in their area and that he doesn’t belong there.

No one told her to open her mouth so she can deal with the consequences, even though all he did was cuss her out.

btw i wouldn’t call her elderly she seems pretty young to me.
That said she 80 years old :dead:

Trending