Kanye unhinged...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye is really trying to get everyone to hate him, huh? I wasn't even surprised when I saw this earlier. I wonder if he's actually unhinged or just a dumbass.
:hmm:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He says crazy things to get attention and it is working
He has that one child syndrome..always craving for attention.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think he is not taking his bi polar medication. Soon he will lose it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra who is your favorite rapper?

Emily

Excuse me????? Did u say Rapper??

Surprised-or-Shocked-Senior-Woman-Grandmother-at-Computer.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let him do what he wants. He is a self made businessman and he can endorse any political entity he wants. Liberals need to respect freedom of expression... For them, everyone who supports Trump is a fascist hateful bigot that should be crucified as a punishment. Idiots.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let him do what he wants. He is a self made businessman and he can endorse any political entity he wants. Liberals need to respect freedom of expression... For them, everyone who supports Trump is a fascist hateful bigot that should be crucified as a punishment. Idiots.

Anyone who is not a liberal should be crucified in my opinion. If u r a minority and wear make america great again.....u should ...be sold in the slave market, teeth inspected and proven he can work in the farm.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Anyone who is not a liberal should be crucified in my opinion. If u r a minority and wear make america great again.....u should ...be sold in the slave market, teeth inspected and proven he can work in the farm.
What have democrats done for the negros though?!! They're still bunch of miserable sleazeballs and they keep voting for democrats.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What have democrats done for the negros though?!! They're still bunch of miserable sleazeballs and they keep voting for democrats.

Democrats puts republican in check. While democrats are busy fighting with the republicans, the negroes are free to pursue their hobbies and live in peace. Chicken wings.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Democrats puts republican in check. While democrats are busy fighting with the republicans, the negroes are free to pursue their hobbies and live in peace. Chicken wings.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::deadrose:
lmao are you implying that without Democrats the negros would've been in chains and legcuffs??!!! Kkkk

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::deadrose:
lmao are you implying that without Democrats the negros would've been in chains and legcuffs??!!! Kkkk

Yes. The fighting is good for the negroes. Their life in in peace in the ghetos

I actually agreed with a lot of what Kanye said y’all suffer from mob mentality and are over emotional like that hoe Ti. Think critically people
It happens when a crazy person rambles theybsay stuff that make sense every now and then
But there is no doubt he has mental problems and hevsaid he dont takebhis medication. He will soon also be divorced and that family has been playing him behind his back in the media to make him look bad. By the time she leaves hi.next year she will get more symphaty than him and I think he will either do something really crazy or be dead by next year

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Karim

The democrats whites delude themselves that they pro negroes. They are slightly correct, because they are less severe than the republicans. The republicans are not particularly racist, but they really dont give a Fk! Between d & R----i say---the R's have more mercy, they mean what they say. The D, pretend to love negroes but when negroes move into their neighborhood or God forbid a negro support republicans, the democrats can be seen sayin---i didnt expect anything less from a Ni......

While the republican is on the corner saying ---wait-----democrats ---i thought that was my job to be a racist???

VixR

Veritas
Bipolar disorder! Finally a label to slap onto his behavior the last couple years. It all makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.