Kamilla harris

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Is going to be the first black female president.
You will see, I have predicted this months ago.

If biden wins , he'll become sick and she'll take over the white house ...& will be another obama.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

If biden wins , he'll become sick and she'll take over the white house ...& will be another obama.
Technically She’s not even black. She’s a mutt. She’s half Indian and half Jamaican. Plus she’s a shit politician as well.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Yeah she’s gonna be “defacto” President. Biden won’t run for re-election, he’ll be a one term president. She’s gonna “win” the Democratic nominee and run for President in 2024

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Kamala is actually a better option than Biden. She seems ambitious and will likely be her own women unlike Biden who probably needs help wiping.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You all stupid, she is black!!! her father is balck !!! just like obama father who was black!! they all the same anyway they wont do anything for the black community. Just puppets

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I googled her Jamaican dad and he looks biracial too
screen-shot-2020-08-17-at-10-08-50-am-1597684364.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

America is not ready for a vagina being president. Unless she is a tranny or trans gender

Trending