Kaaraan

Jungle

VIP

saraakisheeyna ilaahey kheyr ha siiyee wey nala jiraan.

caade qaate finish isku sawir uu lacag villa somalia ugu daadsanoyo aa socoto. Heer Kaaraan cid hub ka dhigakarta lama arag.

saraakisheeyna ilaahey kheyr ha siiyee wey nala jiraan.

caade qaate finish isku sawir uu lacag villa somalia ugu daadsanoyo aa socoto. Heer Kaaraan cid hub ka dhigakarta lama arag.
Mashallah 🤩. Off topic but are harti abgaal more represented in karaan then wacbuudhan or is same? I always thought wacbuudhan were more so populated in medino and the other two abgaal sub clans in the north of the city

Kaaraan is gonna be on the main topic the next few days. I’m hearing escalations between SNA and locals are gonna take place.

Jungle

VIP
Mashallah 🤩. Off topic but are harti abgaal more represented in karaan then wacbuudhan or is same? I always thought wacbuudhan were more so populated in medino and the other two abgaal sub clans in the north of the city
wacbuudhan are the majority in karaan and dharkeenleey. yaaqshid, shibis and shangani are harti abgaal. not that it matters really matters. Abgaal are everywhere. my own pops is born and raised in hodan lol someone take try taje our land or deny me or him rights in hodan then lol

Jungle

VIP

there were small skirmishes in kaaraan yesterday with reer karaan sargaal targetting kornel saney cabdulle because he is from Gubadleey and they oppose it becoming a district. Gubadleey is a soon to be district which shares borders with Huriwaa and Kaaraan.

In the video above this particular xaafad of kaaraan asks to be added to Gubadleey because its peaceful with its own police.

Trending

Latest posts