Justin Trudeau in self isolation as his wife tests positive for the Coronavirus

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

That's the great thing about not being in charge.

You can say whatever you want but you don't have to face the consequences.

If Trump did what she listed the economy would've cratered to below the great depression levels.

Would be a tsunami of bankruptcies and we'd have to deal with the consequences for at least a decade.

The tests are already free or affordable so that's a moot point.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Costco store shelves are empty. I even tried ordering through Instacart and the delivery time is long.

Perhaps, I will also be forced to work from home. :(

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nigga forget about canada and check out what is going on in your own home turf

It is here! This disease is upon us by the wrath of god.

Manne how humans are so fragile. No matter the amount of technology. No matter your status. No matter your security detail. God can sent over a little tiny pathogen and we’re all in a state of panic. Surely Allah is the all powerful, the merciful and the compassionate. Ohh Allah safe me from this Indhayar Hargab. Oh Allah wipe the wicked indhayar and leave in peace the just ones. Oh Allah wipe out all the corrupt Somali officials back home

That's the great thing about not being in charge.

You can say whatever you want but you don't have to face the consequences.

If Trump did what she listed the economy would've cratered to below the great depression levels.

Would be a tsunami of bankruptcies and we'd have to deal with the consequences for at least a decade.

The tests are already free or affordable so that's a moot point.
Wrong, Trump is an idiot who has had a negative multiplier impact on the economy.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Costco store shelves are empty. I even tried ordering through Instacart and the delivery time is long.

Perhaps, I will also be forced to work from home. :(
Nah you're fine. I drove down to my local one by 11 am got my stuff and got out. No major problems. They limited toilet paper to 1 pack per customer.