Justice Department: Don't treat transgender athletes as girls

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Thank god, women's sports would get annihilated if trannies were continually allowed to cross over and dominate them. Girls are literally losing scholarships because they lost competitions to these things.
HARTFORD, Conn. — The U.S. Justice Department is getting involved in a federal civil rights lawsuit that seeks to block transgender athletes in Connecticut from competing as girls in interscholastic sports.

Attorney General William Barr signed what is known as a statement of interest Tuesday, arguing against the policy of the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, the board that oversees the state’s high school athletic competitions.

The conference allows athletes to compete as the gender with which they identify, arguing it is following a state law that requires high school students be treated according to their gender identity. It also argues the policy is in accordance with Title IX, the federal law that allows girls equal educational opportunities, including in athletics.

Like this big Australian He-She, who is built like Thanos ruining handball.

"Hannah" Mouncy.

Hannah-Mouncey-in-Asian-Handball-Championship-1.jpg

lgSbs4m.jpg

Have you seen the one who takes as his god his own desire? Then would you be responsible for him? (43)
Or do you think that most of them hear or reason? They are not except like livestock. Rather, they are [even] more astray in [their] way. (44)
god told us they are worse than animals

real women wouldn't have a chance against transgender people (cause of t-levels) so this is hella unfair to them
i'm here for their justice :salute:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Real women need to step up then and women up
Men are almost always stronger.

That’s why they think it’s unfair.

some dude benching 220 cuts his dick off, and wants to play WNBA?

shit isn’t right, I agree with Barr. Although I think he has more pressing concerns than he-she’s playing sports.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It should be a separate category for them. It isn't logical that girls should go against a giant muscular man-body with boobs, I even cant :damedamn:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
real women wouldn't have a chance against transgender people (cause of t-levels) so this is hella unfair to them
i'm here for their justice :salute:
Not even just T levels. Men are just built biologically to be more athletically oriented.