Just took a cold shower

Do you take cold showers or hot showers

• Hot

• Cold

• Depends

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just took a cold shower and that sh*t hit my soul it hit my back and I felt my inner body hit wallahi then I set it back to hot I don’t know how niggas take cold showers with ice especially in a tub some of y’all are not human wallahi @Revolutionary. do you really take cold showers bismillah now I’m imagining ice hitting me to cold ❄️ That sh*t felt like I was swimming in the Antarctic waters

1604687037440.jpeg

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I just took a cold shower and that sh*t hit my soul it hit my back and I felt my inner body hit wallahi then I set it back to hot I don’t know how niggas take cold showers with ice especially in a tub some of y’all are not human wallahi @Revolutionary. do you really take cold showers bismillah now I’m imagining ice hitting me to cold ❄ That sh*t felt like I was swimming in the Antarctic waters

View attachment 151128
I've been on the cold shower grind too That + nofap is elite combo

I just took a cold shower and that sh*t hit my soul it hit my back and I felt my inner body hit wallahi then I set it back to hot I don’t know how niggas take cold showers with ice especially in a tub some of y’all are not human wallahi @Revolutionary. do you really take cold showers bismillah now I’m imagining ice hitting me to cold ❄ That sh*t felt like I was swimming in the Antarctic waters

View attachment 151128
Lmao after a few minutes you get used to it, just had a cold shower yesterday evening wallahi it felt great :banderas:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

View attachment 151128
Look up the Wim Hoff method, so many benefits.

- Be more confident
- More energy
- Beautiful skin
- Discipline
- Feel more zen throughout the day
- Don't feel the need to indulge in Siigo/Saabuun

The most unbelievable thing to me was how people around you even feel your presence, energy and good vibes. I haven't took a warm shower since 2011 and it's the best thing I've ever done.

Trending