JUST READ a CIA’s 1977 Ogaden war.Yes! We captured 700m but this weapon destroyed us

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Apparently this weapon shut down all our aircraft. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-9_Sidewinder

The US suplied it to the meat eaters during midget Sellasie’s reign. ( the Russians never supplied us such a superior weaponry or anything equal to it that was as accurate as this weapon. It begs the question “why did Barre go into it not having such a weapon)

That weapon reigned havoc on our air force although we had more fighter jets.

What have I learned from reading this declassified articl;

Siyad Barre saw a huge opportunity when Ethiopia experienced a military take over that killed the midget. This led to a period of chaos in Ethiopia.

Siyad Barre quickly grabbed the initiative whereby he trained and armed useless rebels from WESTERN SOMALIA. Barre got so fed up with them not making any headway’s that he entered the war with his regular army.

At this point the soviets were pretty pissed, they’ve begged Barre to stop.

Meanwhile in the US, led by a Christian zealot by the name of Jimmy Carter could not bring himself to allow a Muslim nation to capture a Christian one. Some of his security advisors were for assisting Somalia but the more influential one were against it. The influential ones succeeded but they drafted a nicely worded letter to Barre who mistook it as a go ahead :ohdamn::ohlord::ohlord:

The Somali army advanced so rapidly that in 3 months it captured 700 miles. The Ethiopians disengaged fighting the Somalis in Ogadenia but waited for them at the entrance of Harar. Here, the Somali army was bogged down and as they were just about to breakthrough the Russians shipped humongous weaponry to the Ethiopians. Furthermore, the Russians airlifted 15k battle tested Angolan war veterans Cuban soldiers into the fight. There were also communist Yemenis shipped as well. Shit wasn’t fair anymore. The moment of defeat came when Barre’s high command ( should call them idiots) decided to have their mechanized formation out in the open in the deserts of Ogadenia. Cuban elite pilots picked them off like I pick off young heavily pregnancy Xaliimos. We got chased all the way inside our own dam country.

This was the beginning of the demise of Somalia

( @admin please pin this up for weeks to come. This is true historical treasure trove I’ve disclosed tonight).

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Why have't we punished Yemen for their treason,:ayaanswag:

we need to treat them the same way the Arab League treated Anwar Sadat when he signed the Camp David Accords.

Yemen was divided into two countries at this time the communist one was South Yemen.

most somalis had ties too south yemen(aden), rarely have i met somalis with ties to the northen yemen region. aden fccked us over... our brothers who we have ties culturally too..

luckily their country is experiencing what we experienced in the 90s....
:hahaidiot:

Trending

Latest posts