Just met an indigenous FIRST NATION peoples of Somalia in Rochester, NY. Dude is living the American dream. Has 2 homes & 6 cars + growing corn

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
While we are stuck in some 20-storey council estate
:mjcry:

Can you believe that he was illiterate when he fled his native homeland of Somalia.

He and family owns 6 cars. Dude owns a $60k pickup truck like a redneck.

You see those blue barrels. I delivered it to them. He has a month to fill it up with whatever. Then I’ll come pick it up to send it to Somalia to his relatives.
Sometimws they fill it with non perishable stuff.
They even fill it up with much needed medication for their relatives.
We ship it to all over Somalia. It takes about 1 and half month to deliver to your relatives.
Back home we employ about 20 people.

Wow I’m so happy for him mashallah, to be able to own two homes is a massive achievement and he’s clearly worked hard. I have family that have lived in America since the 80s and they have nothing to show for it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wow I’m so happy for him mashallah, to be able to own two homes is a massive achievement and he’s clearly worked hard. I have family that have lived in America since the 80s and they have nothing to show for it

I’d give you the secret to his success.
Somali-Bantus have settled in places like Rochester, NY, Utica NY, Buffalo, NY, Erie, PA, Wisconsin and others. These places have inexpensive homes and good paying warehouse jobs. Cost of living is pretty cheap. He probably put down $20k for each home ( one at a time) and would pay the mortgage like he was paying rent. But the thing about them is that once the kids come of age they work to pay off the house. So when the house was about $90k it only takes them 6 years to paid it all off.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
UK Somalis took an L. American Somalis living thd American Dream while they live in council estates with no air con
:russ:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
UK Somalis took an L. American Somalis living thd American Dream while they live in council estates with no air con

Cracking Up Lol GIF

A lot UK Somnet members are on suicide watch tonight. You got a Somali-Bantu who hails from a persecuted people back home. Who probably never went to school. Who was a farmer back home. He got here 16 years ago. You got @doroafels who was born in the UK 30 years ago still living in the same council housing he was born in :kanyehmm:

Actually it’s a lot easier buying a house in the states compared to the uk. Buying a home in the UK is hella expensive the only people who purchase homes are Indians and whites. Most Somalis are afraid of taking out a mortgage due to it having riba whereas Indian Muslims don’t care.

I’d give you the secret to his success.
Somali-Bantus have settled in places like Rochester, NY, Utica NY, Buffalo, NY, Erie, PA, Wisconsin and others. These places have inexpensive homes and good paying warehouse jobs. Cost of living is pretty cheap. He probably put down $20k for each home ( one at a time) and would pay the mortgage like he was paying rent. But the thing about them is that once the kids come of age they work to pay off the house. So when the house was about $90k it only takes them 6 years to paid it all off.
My family live in Minnesota i heard Wisconsin is really racist and it’s filled with white people. I know my in laws were lazy and have only realised now that they have lived in America for more than three decades and don’t have much to show for whereas my father in law’s siblings all have businesses and purchased homes long ago. I heard truck drivers earn bucks but I wasn’t aware certain areas in new York is cheap because I’ve always heard New York is very expensive to live.

Trending

Latest posts