Just Made a Registration on A Incel Forum

Actually it fits the description of several Angolans, South Africans and Gambians .
Their women are attracted to other nationalities except from their own.
Real dysmorphia , so again this nacas !ncel hadalkiisa waa bulaacad neef waxba garaneynin lol.
Damn really? Heart goes out to those niggas :it0tdo8::ohlord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yeah fam that's our L laakin niggas should not give a flying xaar what some random somali women does with her coochie as long as she ain't his fam. Btw waxay tahay nin soomaliya? How did you find this site :dead:
HOLD UP Apti,
No Ls and no Somalis should be held accountable to the activities of an individual they barely know even if they're from the same qabiil!

I agree , what a stranger do in his/her lifetime should be the least of our worries, why even care , they're not related to you or anything so what's with the obsession, but then again we Somalis tend to be nosy, gossiping reer qiila wa qaal.

I just clicked the URL u posted , within minutes I shut the entire tabs , the place are full of miserable demented souls wlahi

HOLD UP Apti,
No Ls and no Somalis should be held accountable to the activities of an individual they barely know even if they're from the same qabiil!

I agree , what a stranger do in his/her lifetime should be the least of our worries, why even care , they're not related to you or anything so what's with the obsession, but then again we Somalis tend to be nosy, gossiping reer qiila wa qaal.

I just clicked the URL u posted , within minutes I shut the entire tabs , the place are full of miserable demented souls wlahi
You are a kind soul, getting a new follower! :vncu2n5:

Trending

Latest posts