Just Made a Registration on A Incel Forum

I hovered over the "members online" section and saw this, made my day walle. :chrisfreshhah:

1596990522346.png

Out of curiosity I decided to search for threads regarding Somalis on that forum, I came back with gold.

1596990635236.png

1596990687079.png

:dead:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I hovered over the "members online" section and saw this, made my day walle. :chrisfreshhah:

View attachment 136554
So what's the name of the site, why it's censored?

That guy is full of shit, garbage is talking out of his futo walle iyo bille these diasporan males are full of estrogen nacalaa waad naga dhimateen don't ever return to the mainland if you have that mindset!

Few hundred thousand qaxooti/diasporans do not represent the entire 25 million Somalis living in the Horn.
Hence we don't give a flying shit about what western xaliimo does with Tyrone it's yall problem lfmaoo
So the answer is inaccurate.

So what's the name of the site, why it's censored?
waa incel .co

That guy is full of shit, garbage is talking out of his futo walle iyo bille these diasporan males are full of estrogen nacalaa waad naga dhimateen don't ever return to the mainland if you have that mindset!

Few hundred thousand qaxooti/diasporans do not represent the entire 25 million Somalis living in the Horn.
Hence we don't give a flying shit about what western xaliimo does with Tyrone it's yall problem lfmaoo
So the answer is inaccurate.
Yeah fam that's our L laakin niggas should not give a flying xaar what some random somali women does with her coochie as long as she ain't his fam. Btw waxay tahay nin soomaliya? How did you find this site :dead:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
asians of black people :mjcry: :mjlol:
Actually it fits the description of several Angolans, South Africans and Gambians .
Their women are attracted to other nationalities except from their own.
Real dysmorphia , so again this nacas !ncel hadalkiisa waa bulaacad neef waxba garaneynin lol.

Trending

Latest posts