Just landed in Borama

Borama is a nice city/town situated in the mountains. On my drive here i saw countless mountain peaks covered with small bushes and trees. The city reminds me of a jigjiga if it was completely Somali and the people seem to not care too much about Somaliland/Somalia politics.

I'll keep everyone updated.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Enjoy your stay fam and make sure to mark your name on some wall downtown *codewebsduh has been here*

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Timetravel will be even shorter in the future when they will complete that afrikan bank development funded highway that will connect djibouti-borama-jigjiga.

Checked out the university , coat 5$ to get there and back but i also got a full tour. Sending pictures soon.

Also the local internet cafe is playing the Somali national anthem lol. Ive seen people wear Somalia armbands and Somalia clothes. People dont seem to hate Every thing Somalia like media says.

People are nice, they are not Qabiliste and unlike Hargaysa the hotel hasn't asked me about my tribe.
Nigga there’s literally many Daroods and Hawiye diasporas that literally live in Hargeisa there is no qabilism I say that as someone as a non Isaaq who’s been to Hargeisa. The civilians are very welcoming regardless of tribe. I disagree with their politicians but the people are friendly :salute:

Trending