Just Had A Skinny Little Shit Pull A Knife On Me.......

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So I'm in Kilburn, just got off work. Fancied a drink, as I'm walking towards a corner shop, there's this skinny young farah on a moped, proper staring at me. Like, watching my every move.....

I then come out of the shop, and the fucker is still staring at me....I then ask him, what the f he's looking at. Then, out of nowhere, the little shit jumps out of his moped pulls out a little knife, with a short blade, and starts screaming "what you doing on my block?"

Now, bear in mind, I've got on my big motorbike jacket on,. The jacket has strong pads on the shoulders, the back, and on the side torso area.....that knife wasn't getting through anything, and I knew that.

There was an alleyway to our left, subax over there I told him, as I walk towards the alley.....then the snotty little bustard gets on his moped and speeds off down the road.

What a bizarre moment. This is the second time, I've had runnings I've had with Kilburn somalis. Weird lot, they are.

Last edited:
So I'm in Kilburn, just got off work. Fancied a drink, as I'm walking towards a corner shop, there's this skinny young farah on a moped, proper staring at me. Like, watching my every move.....

I then come out of the shop, and the fucker is still staring at me....I then ask him, what the f he's looking at. Then, out of nowhere, the little shit jumps out of his moped pulls out a little knife, with a short blade, and starts screaming "what you doing on my block?"

Now, bear in mind, I've got on my big motorbike jacket on,. The jacket has strong pads on the shoulders, the back, and on the side torso area.....that knife wasn't getting through anything, and I knew that.

There was an alleyway to our left, subax over there I told him, as I walk towards the alley.....then the snotty little bustard gets on his moped and speeds off down the road.

What a bizarre moment. This is the second time, I've had runnings I've had with Kilburn somalis. Weird lot, they are.
This is one of those rare moments where I'm glad I live in America. When I'm a bit older I'm going to buy a gun incase some langaab tries to pull a fast one on me.

Arma

VIP

the joke is he probably wouldn't have shouted why are u on my block like a lowlife if u were ajanabi

Arma

VIP
Ahh I see, also caathi iska diig. Rape nigga?

I'm on old school lol-PC Brit.....when I say rape, I mean I would've mullered him.

the joke is he probably wouldn't have shouted why are u on my block like a lowlife if u were ajanabi

Thays the thing about West/North West Somalis.....they show loads of xog for Somalis....I'm a South London mali, we do things differently.

Stay safe man,
life seems priceless these days.

Kids these days are a wild bunch.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Why speak to him? U just walk away. loool

Sad that Malis are taking up Madhoow culture. Haraam money brings u nothing but misery.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Why speak to him? U just walk away. loool

Sad that Malis are taking up Madhoow culture. Haraam money brings u nothing but misery.
Basra saying mali? Idk if it's just because I've been away for long but I feel like this is a new development in your vocabulary.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!

:deadpeter::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Trending