Just found out my super religious cousin has a addiction

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
This came as a shock. She was the last person on earth I could imagine would be anything associated to it.

So last weekend, my female cousin's iPad stopped working and my aunt asked me since I do electrical engineering at university, and am experienced in fixing Apple products - to fix her device.
After I finished fixing the iPad and switched it on, the lock screen popped up and although she didn't give me her passcode, I took a random guess and it proved right on the first attempt.

I was stunned at my luck but switched it off since I didn't want to be noisy. The iPad lay besides my bed last night as I was finding it hard to sleep. Aftering staring at it for over a half hour I finally picked it up and started to browse the internet. Going on the YouTube app was the first thing I did. Just to watch some videos but her subscriptions were kind of odd, it was some female NoFap channels and I was taken back by it. It was then that I dared myself to check her safari browser history and to my awe I saw sites galore.

It's so scary to me because this cousin is like the most religious girl I know. She wears a burqa too. She's in her mid 30s and is unmarried.

What should I do? I know her dad, he and I are good friends but he no longer lives with the family since their parents split. Should I leave a note on her notes telling her that I saw the browser history and that I'm concerned? Should I confront her in real life when I give back her iPad tomorrow? Should I forget all about it and act like I didn't see it at all?
is normal:mjpls:

i don't think it's a big deal at all, we all need to relieve the stress once in a while
snoop.png

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
My classmate was late for 10min and we were working on some excel spreadsheet on our laptops, she asked me to help her to catch up on what we did so far. As soon as she opened her laptop a whole p0rn shit popped up. Sh1t gave me nightmare for days. It’s the ones you never expect from. :francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This came as a shock. She was the last person on earth I could imagine would be anything associated to it.

So last weekend, my female cousin's iPad stopped working and my aunt asked me since I do electrical engineering at university, and am experienced in fixing Apple products - to fix her device.
After I finished fixing the iPad and switched it on, the lock screen popped up and although she didn't give me her passcode, I took a random guess and it proved right on the first attempt.

I was stunned at my luck but switched it off since I didn't want to be noisy. The iPad lay besides my bed last night as I was finding it hard to sleep. Aftering staring at it for over a half hour I finally picked it up and started to browse the internet. Going on the YouTube app was the first thing I did. Just to watch some videos but her subscriptions were kind of odd, it was some female NoFap channels and I was taken back by it. It was then that I dared myself to check her safari browser history and to my awe I saw sites galore.

It's so scary to me because this cousin is like the most religious girl I know. She wears a burqa too. She's in her mid 30s and is unmarried.

What should I do? I know her dad, he and I are good friends but he no longer lives with the family since their parents split. Should I leave a note on her notes telling her that I saw the browser history and that I'm concerned? Should I confront her in real life when I give back her iPad tomorrow? Should I forget all about it and act like I didn't see it at all?

Sorry, I don't believe YOU. :(

1591354975974.png

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Sorry, I don't believe YOU. :(

View attachment 123874
Check his content history, he never posts unless it's something controversial.

This is his previous thread

Probably an attention seeking weirdo lol.

Trending