Just came home from Aroos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aroos was lit it was all mandem the women had their own section the way it should be. We ate our hilib and bariis and at the end when most people cut home we quickly hustled 40 pound from the mehr imma bun a fat zoot tonight. Where any of you guys at the aroos it was a sanbuur girl and reer caynashe guy in forestgate

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Loool war jerome dont snitch waa caadi i didnt steal anything its culture to share abit of the mehr money to the girls family :siilaanyolaugh:

Money should have been used for good reason. You just used it for some weed fam.

Y’all be posting the most crazy shit on here. I’m sick of it. I’m calling embassies. Niggas getting deported

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What do u want me to do khaat here is not macaan so we Spark up.
Fun fact over here in the states the fbi be raiding people’s houses because of khat.

I have always wonder. Are there people getting killed over khat.like meth and crack dealers have been shot and killed over gang disputes. What about khat

Fun fact over here in the states the fbi be raiding people’s houses because of khat.

I have always wonder. Are there people getting killed over khat.like meth and crack dealers have been shot and killed over gang disputes. What about khat
Loool couple khaat dealers got killed last year in gashaamo over khaat still

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Don't. Your reputation as woman is good as dead the day you do.
That’s sad when you think about it. She is just trying To smoke a blunt.

Right now I could go buy some weed if I wanted to

I can plan a vacation trip to Colorado, Seattle or Cali and just buy weed since recreation use if free over there. A lot of people do that often. I got a cousins that works for an airlines and all he does is fly to Colorado and Seattle on his off days to smoke.

There are a lot of Somalis that work for airports. Shit when I went to Seattle I saw a lot working there. With Those free flights they offer I wouldn’t be surprised if more people did the same as my cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts