JUST ARRIVED in the UK! On a mission to ascertain it’s 3rd world status. Indeed it is 3rd world

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Where are the white people in UK? I thought France was getting replaced but the UK seems to be worse:farmajoyaab:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@R.Kelly war cod weynidaa. I thought you were in your 20s.

:faysalwtf:. You sound like you could narrate a documentary video about the Civil war in Somalia. And wtf is dunida sedexaad? Are you reporting this from another planet?:ayaanswag:

Burkina Faso or Paris? You cant tell the difference any more

Multiculturalism and mass immigration are weapons utilized to destroy the white man's culture and strip him from his identity . It is very sad to see the destruction the yahood are doing to them .

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I got claustrophobic just looking at how narrow the roads are...

Thank God for America!!!

Babe! I look like Shaquille O’neil Out here. People with their 3rd world genetics look malnourished. Straight out of the Punjab

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly war cod weynidaa. I thought you were in your 20s.

:faysalwtf:. You sound like you could narrate a documentary video about the Civil war in Somalia. And wtf is dunida sedexaad? Are you reporting this from another planet?:ayaanswag:

“Dunida sedexaad” is “3rd world “ in English.

Btw @Basra is very found of my voice :hemad::hemad:

However, it brings me no joy bc she’s a depleted middle aged islaan. Imagine it was @Knowles who was fascinated by my voice :lawd::lawd: but she ain’t fascinated by anything abt me :kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

However, it brings me no joy bc she’s a depleted middle aged islaan. Imagine it was @Knowles who was fascinated by my voice :lawd::lawd: but she ain’t fascinated by anything abt me :kanyehmm:

Yes. Your voice is very fascinating Rkelly. If it wasn't for my depleted ayeeyoniimo

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

You should've said "dalalka dunida/aduunka sedexaad ka mid ah" not aduunka sedexaad. I thought you were talking about planets. :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending