Just another day in the south: Former mayor + cop + AS member assassinate gov. official near Elbur

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its good that they have been brought to justice, people/ clan elders who fear El Kabob need to fear justice more.

Looks like the former mayor gets life, and the cop and elkabob operative get death penalty

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Its good that they have been brought to justice, people/ clan elders who fear El Kabob need to fear justice more.

Looks like the former mayor gets life, and the cop and elkabob operative get death penalty
Death penalty in absentia. The Al Shabaab guy is still on the loose.
:chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can see what's happening in Somalia today and why you guys and me are like YO doctor chill, I get it bro cuz it's just different view sets of Somalia since u lack a historical one maybe due to not having a person of significance in your clan and when I say clan, I mean your Nabadoon level that's a real clan and he can cut a decision but if he needs to seek approval from Higher level Isim, he isn't fully independent and u can class him as one clan. Sxb boohaaro isnt bringing an isim and being called darod or majerten or anything less then what I am. I aint gonna accept that brainwashing of when niggas bring 20 isims and this nigga brings 1 isim we are the same. I can be beesha 'gaweeto' kkkk doesnt mean i am more then 47 ppl hahahahha,

I am just a REER at family level dude niyahow. It's qoys first(darod 5 sons), iyo qoysyo(, kadib reer0, till they build so much they are independent clan families but know they're origins f*ck f*ck sakes noone just pops in the world in magic, everyone has story in life if you dont your an aborigine and if you looking for one today your an aborigine. Let the south go he will speak turkish slowly, then be colony and have ciidamada turkey, and dawladisa waa niin hawiye awood lahayn, he will be happy like this like the old days and slowly we will not see him anymore as Somali ileen waa luqad iyo dhaqan ma aha beelo iyo reero. We dont have one father thats impossible its like saying australia has one father they all have different roots in differen old worlds, my old world is bari and sanaag and so is all darods.

Hawiye sultanate doesnt exist u should be able to see it today he is local imamate u never see him world meeting royalty maba is yaqana hahahaha he is absame level sultanate interior kingdom but absame is also colonizer trait and leaves idealogy and artifacts of his hero while using dhulbahante muscle who gets neglected. dhulos is a loser he helps those who will never help him in life, he may be brother but he is earlier relative. No point me talking to my cousin if me and my bro dont get along. I dont have any mention of mj harming them niggas ever in history but we wont build u a house, you build ur own and if u lose it INHERITANCE LAWS IYO DHAXALKI HARTI BAANU KU HANAN DOONA DHULKINA OO HALAL AH OO DEENI AH. FAATAXO HA LOO AQRIYO DHULBAHANTE LIKE HANTIILE, IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY CLAN, IT HAPPENED TO MURUSADE, LEELKASE AND ONE TIME BIG NAME CLANS, AND IT CAN AFFECT SUB SUB SUB CLANS NOONE IS SAFE. The goal is sub sub sub clan becomes like absame and says check that out. Noone talks about mj, ogaden, abgaal, isaaq kkkkk its only on media as information war not real deal dhaqan