Just 2 months after surviving a tahriib over the Mediterranean dude falls in love with a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
pure Aryan race blue eyed and blonde haired Swede and they don't understand one another.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::ooh::salute::banderas:

The way she's looking at him as like when cadaans go to the zoo and they have a stare down with Harambe across a glass window.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Those comments

:mjlol:

Ameey bahal Ku moodaa

:mjlol:

Noocaan aduunkaba ma joogaa

:russ:

Duqa si reer magaal uu fariiso

:pachah1:

Bombalo beey ku moodaa

:dead::dead::dead:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To her it is a zoo situation where she's staying at a newly found monkey specie while in his mind he is over the moon thinking naag cad ban helay, hooyo I made it

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's so weird and awkward about it. We Somali men were just voted sexiest in Africa. Say mashallah

:dabcasar:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why's my nigga sitting like he's in one of Michelangelo's paintings?
upload_2016-10-25_17-2-10.png

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

:drakelaugh:He's using that Farax no.1 in Africa status.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Is he your best candidate? what kind of self drag :mjlol:
Stop hatin'. He's literally a bottom of the barrel Faraax and he's got blondie completely captivated. Love-struck. Mesmerized. Her panties are soaking. She's already planning how many children she'll have with him and if she'll convert to Islam.

But it's totally normal though. We Somali men tend to have that affect. :siilaanyosmile:

We #1 baby, our bombalos getting it in whatchu think bout the rest of us

I'll let Halyeey Deemo explain

Stop hatin'. He's literally a bottom of the barrel Faraax and he's got blondie completely captivated. Love-struck. Mesmerized. Her panties are soaking. She's already planning how many children she'll have with him and if she'll convert to Islam.

But it's totally normal though. We Somali men tend to have that affect. :siilaanyosmile:

You lot are getting too brave I swear :mjlol: That article gassed you up :mjlol::mjlol:

Know your place :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending