Jubaland Pictures & Videos

What’s a toka mean? Also why are they wasting the water...shouldn’t they have huge water tanks to store in?it’s all dirty and muddy now Smh

Badhaadhe

E7665C2B-3B24-4AD4-8779-93DF082DFD81.jpeg
8B712741-C131-4EE4-A00A-B9084A9534DC.jpeg

Upcoming Project: AMAL PLAZA, KISMAYO​

Funded by Amal Bank, Amal Plaza, Kismaayo is designed to be Kismaayo’s premier destination that offers great shopping, dining and living spaces in the heart of Kismaayo, Jubaland.

Amal Plaza, Kismaayo is located very close to the city center and at the city’s main arterial road to Jubaland State House.

The Amal Plaza, Kismaayo development is a mixed-use project containing:

A shopping mall
Luxury apartments
A premier hotel

mALL_32.png

Funded by Amal Bank, Amal Plaza, Kismaayo is designed to be Kismaayo’s premier destination that offers great shopping, dining and living spaces in the heart of Kismaayo, Jubaland.

Amal Plaza, Kismaayo is located very close to the city center and at the city’s main arterial road to Jubaland State House.

A shopping mall
Luxury apartments
A premier hotel

mALL_32.png
Amal Making Major Moves Love Seeing It
:banderas::lawd:

A shopping mall
Luxury apartments
A premier hotel

mALL_32.png
Kismaayo real estate is booming, I better get myself some plots :lawd:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Kismaayo real estate is booming, I better get myself some plots :lawd:
You can get it , I have house in Calanley , my sister has house rented now to Cusman maxamud guy and his family, they send the rest money to her account. Also I have land in Kismaayo and in Dalsan .
My brother in law bought a house for his friend who is Arab guy married to MJ Harti local woman in the southern Kismaayo Island and he is visiting now from Canada.
So there are a lot of opportunities if you want.

A shopping mall
Luxury apartments
A premier hotel

mALL_32.png
Wow this is well needed Manshallah. I remember Shahiid Shaafi Raabi talking about a need for a supermarket before his passing Aun. It will bring lots of job opportunities to the youth.

Trending

Latest posts