Jubbaland operation underway

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
I wo
N&N has dished out alot of money to Mandeera residents like Govonor Roba was given USD600K tod report tgat Janaan is in Mandeera while he wasnt.

But anyway Janaan is not going to fight in Gedo he will sustain a stalemate.

Madhoobe invested in MX in Gedo and Janaan will fail him.I dont think there was an escape from Xamar N&N sent him on a purpose.

I wonder what you would do when we take out your uncle Madoobe. The writing is in the wall and it's only a matter of time before we liberate kismaayo.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
N&N has dished out alot of money to Mandeera residents like Govonor Roba was given USD600K tod report tgat Janaan is in Mandeera while he wasnt.

But anyway Janaan is not going to fight in Gedo he will sustain a stalemate.

Madhoobe invested in MX in Gedo and Janaan will fail him.I dont think there was an escape from Xamar N&N sent him on a purpose.
What is the end goal for kenya

I wo

I wonder what you would do when we take out your uncle Madoobe. The writing is in the wall and it's only a matter of time before we liberate kismaayo.
You will never take madoobe trust me.
Did madhoobe give out 90% of his militia to Failmajo?
Even his MX militia in Gedo are loyal to him.

What will you do when Xarmajo is gone?
Bury yourself in the sand like what you did after 2013 defeat of Hutuale and Shardoon.

Comparing madhoobe to Sheikh Shakir is laughable.:mjlol:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
You will never take madoobe trust me.
Did madhoobe give out 90% of his militia to Failmajo?
Even his MX militia in Gedo are loyal to him.

What will you do when Xarmajo is gone?
Bury yourself in the sand like what you did after 2013 defeat of ****ale and Shardoon.

Comparing madhoobe to Sheikh Shakir is laughable.:mjlol:[/QUOTE

Your uncle's days are numbered evidence from you lashing out:chrisfreshhah:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kenyas time in AMISOM and Somalia will be over soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All things are going according to plan. The SNA showed it was capable fo taking over when the turkish trained troops put an end to militia terrorists.

Next will be the south and AS inshallah. Their days of murdering untrained kids in their sleep will come to an end. Wait till they clash with properly trained troops, not the Western half-hearted sabatage troops.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
All things are going according to plan. The SNA showed it was capable fo taking over when the turkish trained troops put an end to militia terrorists.

Next will be the south and AS inshallah. Their days of murdering untrained kids in their sleep will come to an end. Wait till they clash with properly trained troops, not the Western half-hearted sabatage troops.
SNA troops will continue their march against foreigners and clan militias alike and recover Somalias dignity insh Allah:rejoice:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
IF they trigger that, Ethiopia will go as well, that'll be great actually.

once they xabashis leave, it'll be easy to get rid of your adeer.

Do you think your adeer wants top bunk when we get him a room with Robow and Shakir?:dabcasar:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Exactly so just come claim your clan.

Heshiis1.jpg

Ninka la raadiniyo waakana. Got any intel on his plans :gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts