Jubbaland operation underway

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somali & Turk 600 years old alliance reborn

We will hold mass janazah for kebab
Lets hope this comes true, that would be the endgame for spoilers in the south and the north can sleep easy knowing the south situation is sorted. Once shabaab is dealt with then all federal states will have no excuse but to do well for their citizens with their fair share of the funding and the arms embargo can be lifted so our waters and airspace can be protected.

I predict 6 months and shabaab would be wiped out for good. All 13k members would be rooted out of their keep and executed. Then we'll deal with their helpers in the city and improve security for good.

:salute:

Lets hope this comes true, that would be the endgame for spoilers in the south and the north can sleep easy knowing the south situation is sorted. Once shabaab is dealt with then all federal states will have no excuse but to do well for their citizens with their fair share of the funding and the arms embargo can be lifted so our waters and airspace can be protected.

I predict 6 months and shabaab would be wiped out for good. All 13k members would be rooted out of their keep and executed. Then we'll deal with their helpers in the city and improve security for good.

:salute:

Hell to the mother fucking canjeero yeah :salute:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
These Lamagoodles and their antics smh, they are the same people battling over lands they don't have a claim to,
When will Marehane and Cagdheers f*ck off to their desolate famine stricken regions , I'm sick and tired watching the same tantrums thrown at whilst this has been my ancestral homeland
This affects the indigenous population , we will never support this farce incompetent qabiilist organisation
Madoobe is a terrorist , despite being backed and funded by his Kenyan patreons for their own agenda, this so called president of this banana state ,
Was he not a senior member of AS(before they splintered) the same genocidal salafist alligned with his Cagdheer terror ridden cousin Hassan Al Turki
Him and his likes the rest of the filth should be hanged , the attrocities they've committed over the years
Naclatullahi

I cringe and whenever these hand talking northies such as Puntites claim the Jubba valley as theirs , since they have been imported they have no right to lay a claim let alone saying
"Kismayo Unaga Iskaleh" yaanan maqlin Harti dambe dhulkagayga sheeganayaa

As to MX go and improve your impoverished gedo that's where you belong to enjoy eating the anyax waryaada

I can't say the same about these sheegads from Ethiopia they have no right to be there in the first place

Utter cretins

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kenya called out by its Somali MPs and Somali government:mjpls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good. The gauntlet has been laid. Now we have made it clear that we gave kenya a chance to stop interfering. If any violence ensues, the IC will blame them and we will get a chance to clap them and the traitors in one go. We will secure the border whether they like it or not!

I heard 13 shabaab were also killed today by the Danab forces. As stark difference between the turkish trained marines and the incorporated untrained jubbaland forces.

:trumpsmirk:

These Lamagoodles and their antics smh, they are the same people battling over lands they don't have a claim to,
When will *******e and Cagdheers f*ck off to their desolate famine stricken regions , I'm sick and tired watching the same tantrums thrown at whilst this has been my ancestral homeland
This affects the indigenous population , we will never support this farce incompetent qabiilist organisation
Madoobe is a terrorist , despite being backed and funded by his Kenyan patreons for their own agenda, this so called president of this banana state ,
Was he not a senior member of AS(before they splintered) the same genocidal salafist alligned with his Cagdheer terror ridden cousin Hassan Al Turki
Him and his likes the rest of the filth should be hanged , the attrocities they've committed over the years
Naclatullahi

I cringe and whenever these hand talking northies such as Puntites claim the Jubba valley as theirs , since they have been imported they have no right to lay a claim let alone saying
"Kismayo Unaga Iskaleh" yaanan maqlin Harti dambe dhulkagayga sheeganayaa

As to MX go and improve your impoverished gedo that's where you belong to enjoy eating the anyax waryaada

I can't say the same about these sheegads from Ethiopia they have no right to be there in the first place

Utter cretins
Which langaab are you?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good. The gauntlet has been laid. Now we have made it clear that we gave kenya a chance to stop interfering. If any violence ensues, the IC will blame them and we will get a chance to clap them and the traitors in one go. We will secure the border whether they like it or not!

I heard 13 shabaab were also killed today by the Danab forces. As stark difference between the turkish trained marines and the incorporated untrained jubbaland forces.

:trumpsmirk:

And these Kikyu clowns are supposedly trying to make a case for a UN Security Council seat lol. That should all be dead in the water now

Kenya called out by its Somali MPs and Somali government:mjpls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit the Somalia part with MX.

The SNA in Gedo has been warned by US and JL and it allies will put them out of action they have come as spoilers to the region rather than to combart AS.
SNA in Gedo should avail themselves in Buale and capture it rather than being a thorn in the flesh for liberating the region grom AS.

How come both AS and Failmajo govt within a day have united against Kenya and Madhoobe.
Cali dheere might have been advised by Fahad Yassin to speak about NFD so is Failmajo claimming Kenya is crossing over the border ehile they are AMISOM.

This condemnation is weak I want Somalia to recall back it Ambassador and cut ties with Kenya.

And these Kikyu clowns are supposedly trying to make a case for a UN Security Council seat lol. That should all be dead in the water now
What about the sons of Abye?
Saxib you will never rule Kismaayo whether you use the one bedroom bunker in Villa Ugandishi as a launching pad or not you will be smoked really goood.
Its sad that reer galgaduud/C.waaq will be far away from the conflict I would have loved them to be within vicinity not in Ugandan fufu tanks or in Aidsababa giving threats.

Kenya and the SNA.

Don't worry if your uncle is smart he will stay out of it and watch from the sidelines.

:silanyolaugh:
Saxib last time we knew what happened between battle hardened Huraale militia and Kenya who hide under the grass in Kismaayo 2013.
Huraale ran for gis life and claimmed that he was annihilated by Kenya.Isnt it the same Kenya you are talking about that will face an ill equiped rounded up youths from Xamar who have been given uniform and branded SNA without trainning?

Trending

Latest posts