Jubbaland operation underway

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

This operation is on its 8th day, the goal is to dislodge Shabaab from its HQ in Middle Jubba and free Jubalands capitol Bu'ale. It was mentioned to be coming by this Kikyu professor in Kenya;
Y1lzzzZ.png

EOynDirX0AEVrJq

EOvUH2FWoAUfxpI

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
D-GSXSTX4AAIsXB

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@kickz My brotha you are well aware about my native state Jubaland we are close to the finish line. The terrorist shall be''Out-numbered, out-gunned, and out-maneuvered'' even the the Kikuyus are jumping ship of their slave lackey kkk

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz My brotha you are well aware about my native state Jubaland we are close to the finish line. The terrorist shall be''Out-numbered, out-gunned, and out-maneuvered'' even the the Kikuyus are jumping ship of their slave lackey kkk

Hopefully they can finish the job and hold these cities. Alot to play out in the next few weeks.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
God bless those brave soldiers, I can not wait to see the people in those areas taste freedom again away form harm, theft of their property and constant fear of dying. :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

This guy is from Ivory Coast apparently, we really need to close our borders as alot of these fighters are Bantu. :mjkkk:

Al-Muhajir, originally from Ivory Coast, told the VOA Somali program Investigative Dossier that he fell out with the group.

"I defected because al-Shabab, they are lying to the Muslims and to the world,” he said. β€œThey are claiming to implement the Sharia (Islamic law) which is not true because I know from incidents where they went against the Sharia.”

He says the group uses Sharia just to β€œbetray the people, fool them, and lie to them.”

"The reality of their actions is totally against their Sharia – they are killing innocent people and they are lying to the people.”

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021

This operation is on its 8th day, the goal is to dislodge Shabaab from its HQ in Middle Jubba and free Jubalands capitol Bu'ale. It was mentioned to be coming by this Kikyu professor in Kenya;
Y1lzzzZ.png

EOynDirX0AEVrJq

EOvUH2FWoAUfxpI

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
D-GSXSTX4AAIsXB
Who's launching this operation somali national army or jubaland forces?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Who's launching this operation somali national army or jubaland forces?

Somali National Army is responsible for this effort, they are aided also by Danab a special Somali Army Commando Unit like our version of American Seals.

Jubbaland forces are also aiding in this;

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
These operations are conducted by Jubaland administration and not the FGS. Jubaland rushing to avoid FGS militias capturing Bu'ale is a strategic step in preventing FGS from holding fresh elections in Bu'ale if they were to capture the eternal capital of Jubaland.

This political battle will be decisively won by the side who captures Bu'ale FIRST.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These operations are conducted by Jubaland administration and not the FGS. Jubaland rushing to avoid FGS militias capturing Bu'ale is a strategic step in preventing FGS from holding fresh elections in Bu'ale if they were to capture the eternal capital of Jubaland.

This political battle will be decisively won by the side who captures Bu'ale FIRST.

Reports make it sound like a cooperative effort, do you think this is not coordinated?

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021

kenyan cunts wouldn't want sna to capture this town so they will probably Intervene on behave of their puppet blackie :hmm:

How often have I told you people that AlShaydan is a way for Bantus to expand in Somalia?

It's no coincidence that they look Bantu and speak broken Somali.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are offered young Somali girls as an incentive to invade Somalia.

Let's not pretend that many Bantu men want to sleep/marry other women to erase their phenotype.

ETHIC CLEANSING.

Here's to a Shabab free Jubaland

Com'on SNA & Jl darawiish
I want to to be able to drive from Kista to Dolow with no khawaariji in sight :rejoice:

Trending