Jubaland soldiers depart Afmadoow for bu'aale

Status
Not open for further replies.

This nigga been putting in a shift lately. No rest.

Soldiers in kismaayo. Check.
soldiers in jamaame. check.
soldiers in Afmadoow check.

My bet is he'll go to dhoobleey also, rally more people behind him.

@diaby I've been told from an inside source that at least 60% of madoobe's soldiers are your boys.:salute:
The nigga in charge is also amaadin apparently.

You probably have a family member there.

Bu'aale will be liberated by the end of the month.

LongFatCreature-size_restricted.gif

the top ranking generals waa reer amadin, higis and reer isaaq and bah geri in fact the siyidkas grandson son is also on of the generals,

ahmed cannot make a move with out reer amadin generals,

bare huraale once remakred one day there will be Ogadens who will retake back jubaland and they will not know who is marehan, walle he was right, there are reer isaaq and reer amadin soldiers who will tell you do not tell em your marehan sub clan, just marehan alone is enough, the mj and dhulbahante waa hartyi, the rest they do nt know waa dir or haiye,

the funniest day was in kismayo i was called by a Cali yusuf dude from qabridahar, he aid to me teeri, come come here, points to a bantu and said have you ever seen an african (jarere0 speaking af somali, he laughed so hard he could not believ Bantus can speak somali, he was shocked, the bantus also speak another tanznaian langauge ,

another time a bantu said agah in calanley, he got off the car and beat him with a gun butt, the Oagdens arrested both and paid compensation to the bantu for the pain, they did not know what to do, he said how dare you big nose say agah,

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.