Jubaland security forces nab a terrorist from Gedo. Abu Mansur defies the FG,will fight 4 Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
this clan is spreading fitna to the peace loving folks in gedo stop filling the ranks of Al Shabaab and stop sending child soldiers let them live as children not mercenaries this madness must stop this certain young man mind has been infiltrated with clannism not wahhabism utter madness and why give full immunity to Abu Mansur if he can't have the full rights of his fellow citizens you might as well have taken his life he must be allowed to run for the Presidency of south west state to dispose the corrupt lackey sakin he will make a fantastic President he reminds me of our very own Ahmed Islam he will bring security and structure to the folks in koonfuur galbeed from the disease which he distanced himself from al Shabaab are goners if he is elected

my Marehan cousins please tell me what is it that you seek?
a state of your own, full hegemony over Jubaland?
the Presidency of Jubaland, a limitless term Ala siad's Somalia?
the Kismayo port, and all the revenue that comes with it?

I think the mooryaans will say all three

corrupt lackey sakin he reminds me of our very own Ahmed Islam

tenor (19).gif

my Marehan cousins please tell me what is it that you seek?

For you to get out from under the Kenyan tank and join us in removing them from the Juba's & Gedo

Full hegemony over Jubaland?

Hegemony over Somalia is our creed & will always remain so.
Ofcourse you wouldn't know anything about that

the Presidency of Jubaland, a limitless term Ala siad's Somalia?
the Kismayo port, and all the revenue that comes with it?

"Presidency" of JL can go to any dick & tom aslong as Sade occupies Villa Somalia and no MSB is history (one which you should be grateful for) Somalia is a Democracy again get with the programme ok

As for the port & Revenue those are National Assets it dont belong to no individual clans

Hope that tickled your fancy :nvjpqts:

42619371_1219284681545764_8313945504002080768_o.jpg

37544462_510317156105539_1979848119499620352_n.jpg

what Kenyan tanks please don't be so absurd you discredit the blood shed by ras Kamboni then and now we have united many clans under our umbrella Jubaland security forces will fight for Madobe. please digress if you are from gedo as I know you have no problem joining the ranks of Al Shabaab and recruiting child soldiers to your under manned militias just to oppose Ahmed Islam

18359364_882551621885740_6569460560613067302_o.jpg

long gone are the days of a certain clan having full hegemony over Somalia ahmed Islam is the President of Jubaland and his jurisdiction spans from Kismayo to luuq Jubaland is a sovereign state please digress if you are a supporter of Mohammed Abdullahi Farmajo as I know you support his agenda like a injudicious zombie so their is no point of continuing our discussion

1200px-Aerial_views_of_Kismayo_08_(8071374374).jpg

as for the port is the bosaso port a national asset or does it belong to Puntland and the federal government may have layed a stone for Hobyo but it is an asset of Galmudug when Mudulood creates a state the Mogadishu port will be an asset of baandir you get the picture? Kismayo port belongs to the blessed clans of Absame. please digress if you are amongst not these clans as you are laangaab who cannot hang in big boy politics

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We will deport you and Axmed Madoobe back to Qoraxeey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending