Jubaland requests election to be moved from Garbaharray, citing security challenges

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Barre Hiiraale never had the assistance of foreign troops and held it with his own xininyo for 10 years while you were gettting buck broken by Kikiyu Gen. Kiwaambe Bujubaranda in the luuqs of Kisuumu. Ragganimo dhe. We do not rely on foreign muscle.

“Please Mr Gabre Sir help me against these ONLF boyz” - Booty Huuraale

C063D721-3AAE-43B6-AEF0-A55508CBBBD6.jpeg

Stop lying to the innocent, garbaharey has no seats their mps will be elected in bidhoba because Gedo is part of southwest. Jubaland is the only state that doesn’t have power to elect its mps in their two chosen cities.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Been mu sheegay ONLF iyo argagaixiso iyo AS to remove him. He is stil the last Somali leader to hold Kismayo with his own troops not ajnabi
What Ajanabi removed him in 2008 you dont know anything about JL :russ:

Hiraale was removed in 06’ by Xasan Turki
3B780ED5-685B-49F9-A855-A28EDFD56477.jpeg

He was brought back in 2007 by the TPLF and the puppet TFG.
B4F3F9A7-ED46-4ED1-A944-66667A25A347.jpeg

What Ajanabi removed him in 2008 you dont know anything about JL :russ:

Hiraale was removed in 06’ by Xasan Turki
View attachment 214869
He was brought back in 2007 by the TPLF and the puppet TFG.
View attachment 214870
How many tuulos does Madobe control?
Ogaden should leave Kismayo and let Harti rule, you can’t even free your own people from Al shabab but your here online acting like a champion. Give up the city and let Majeertten take control, they will free buale and afmadow but it’s too late for Gedo, it will be part of southwest and you will be right there cheering us on. That’s a promise. If og remains in charge Jubaland won’t go far and that’s another promise

Ogaden should leave Kismayo and let Harti rule, you can’t even free your own people from Al shabab but your here online acting like a champion. Give up the city and let Majeertten take control, they will free buale and afmadow but it’s too late for Gedo, it will be part of southwest and you will be right there cheering us on. That’s a promise. If og remains in charge Jubaland won’t go far and that’s another promise

account created just last week. Man how many burners do you have @TekNiKo :heh:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The forces under Turki and Madoobe were almost entirely Ogaden especially in 2006, only one of us is known for Ceyr :comeon:

Anyways you did not “live good under AS” only one person brought fairness and statehood to Kismayo rather then stunt its growth. Mx need to end the kibir and move forward.
http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/109317/2/The_kismayo_bubble_updated.pdf
Jubbalands secured, all of Darood is fighting over who gets to control Hawiye politicians.

Just know @Sheikh Kulkuli and I will convert to being Lactose Tolerant if cheese brings order over your Mooriyaan kin and ends the Mog. pro-AS tax racket preventing us in Middle Jubba.
DB5A0150-BCD7-4A20-BCFC-B7A034D2937C.gif

I’m so doneeeee :dead:

They are asking why elections haven’t started in Garbahaarey when it has started in Beledweyne and Baraawe. @TekNiKo your uncle Farmaajo shot himself in the foot when he forced Guudlaawe into Beledweyne and expecting Madoobe to stay put in Kismayo the hypocrisy has been exposed almighty Allah is the one who the one ensures Xaq! :rejoice:

Well The answer is simple. Beledweyne and Baraawe are controlled by Hirshabelle and Konfuur Galbeed. The Federal Member State controls the local administration in the first and second election venue and can guarantee the security and elections in the venue.

But since there is not SEIT in Garbaharey, no Madoobe or ina Sayid. It’s impossible for elections to happen there. The Jubaland parliament will most likely vote for it to happen in another district or all in Kismayo and this time have the backing of the FEIT (MJ leader, Xawadle Vice) and Xukuumada Rooble and IC since SEIT have a full day in elections thanks to Rooble.

Those who were celebrating for Guudlaawe are now crying for elections to happen in Garbahaarey without a Mamuul. It’s 2022 and smell the coffee it’s either one rule for all Somalis not special rule for Marexaan.

The forces under Turki and Madoobe were almost entirely Ogaden especially in 2006, only one of us is known for Ceyr :comeon:

Anyways you did not “live good under AS” only one person brought fairness and statehood to Kismayo rather then stunt its growth. Mx need to end the kibir and move forward.
http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/109317/2/The_kismayo_bubble_updated.pdf

Jubbalands secured, all of Darood is fighting over who gets to control Hawiye politicians.

Just know @Sheikh Kulkuli and I will convert to being Lactose Tolerant if cheese brings order over your Mooriyaan kin and ends the Mog. pro-AS tax racket preventing us in Middle Jubba.
View attachment 214874

:mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You are a shameless Harti bootyclapper of your killers, you suffer from severe stockholme syndrome, Cumar Jess massacred hundreds of Harti in one night, doctors, engineers, politcians, soldiers were targetted one by one by the evil Jess militia. Marexaan never treated you like this yet you hate us. You deserve to be a slave of your killers

You are fool, I don’t hate Sade, I love reer Gedod, but I am against Huraale group. Now they are back to Abudwaak and Balanbal, so I am okay😁
In terms of Jubaland leadership, we should all behind Absame since they are Majority of Jubaland population. You take second.
If Absame makes Number one and president I am okay that is my opinion.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You are fool, I don’t hate Sade, I love reer Gedod, but I am against Huraale group. Now they are back to Abudwaak and Balanbal, so I am okay😁
In terms of Jubaland leadership, we should all behind Absame since they are Majority of Jubaland population. You take second.
If Absame makes Number one and president I am okay that is my opinion.
qaniis miyaa tahay get of OG nuts for once and stand your own ground, kulaha Absame is majority that is the root problems of the JL issue, this fake news is why they are all getting high blood pressure over a simple lie you put on repeat. Absame are majority in DDS not in Jubaland, stop spreading lies and giving false hope, JL is MX majority, forget Absame, if you add to Absame all the giirgiir and bajun and Madow MX is still majority.

there was a time when Absame and MX were 50/50 in JL but that was 100 years ago, their numbers reduced since they captured southern NFD. You want Absame to fight MX in a hopeless battle while losing sight of NFD and DDS, so you a fucking giirgiir who has MX phobia can get a piece of the pie ? what a absolute joke ! tolka isku diraysid you will answer for that in qiyama.

Trending