Jubaland announces Upper House Election Candidates, first FMS to do so

7DAABDDB-2881-43ED-A267-9967F7775946.jpeg

Hey guys,

My intent is not derail here but I saw this pic going around twitter, and the text was that Jubaland and Puntland will follow the plan of election like normal but "farmajoland" will not.

Why are people calling the place farmajoland? when there are so many mamul like Hirshabelle, Galmudug and Banaadir etc..?

Screenshot_20210727-114345_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
He guys,

My intens is not derail here but I saw this pic going around twitter, and the text was that Jubaland and Puntland will follow the plan of election like normal but "farmajoland" will not.

Why are people calling the place farmajoland? when there are so many mamul like Hirshabelle, Galmudug and Banaadir?

View attachment 194992

F1A1A4C2-F8CA-4AD5-95F2-D734FD2A9C5D.jpeg

farmaajos influence doesn’t reach Hiiraan Alhamdulilah as his handpicked president would have influence there.

The reason it’s called farmaajo land is because farmaajo controls the MPs, Parliament and also he funds these states financially as they are dependent on him unlike PL and JL which have ports.

View attachment 194994
farmaajos influence doesn’t reach Hiiraan Alhamdulilah as his handpicked president would have influence there.

The reason it’s called farmaajo land is because farmaajo controls the MPs, Parliament and also he funds these states financially as they are dependent on him unlike PL and JL which have ports.

WTF!
giphy.gif

What is the point of having an election if he has pocketed at least half of the socalled "MP's of Somaliland" and most of the other MP's?

WTF!
giphy.gif

What is the point of having an election if he has pocketed at least half of the socalled "MP's of Somaliland" and most of the other MP's?
The thing is those MPs he has pocketed requires constant funding and he has run dry. They will change loyalty any minute

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
WTF!
giphy.gif

Are you new to Somali politics? This has been going on since the formation of the Federal Government, 10 years give or take. Since when was it a proper election, a selection of president based on who has the deeper pocket and outside support.

Are you new to Somali politics? This has been going on since the formation of the Federal Government, 10 years give or take. Since when was it a proper election, a selection of president based on who has the deeper pocket and outside support.

I do know somali politics bro, but if I have to be honest I haven't being following what was going on in Somalia that much, just the big importent newsreels, had no idea that this Formaggio guy has totally taken over the place like Al Capone..

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I do know somali politics bro, but if I have to be honest I haven't being following what was going on in Somalia that much, just the big importent newsreels, had no idea that this Formaggio guy has totally taken over the place like Al Capone..
Farmajo is continuing the trend. The previous president of Galmudug state was in the same party as Hassan Shiekh. MPs was brought off as normal, this ain't something new at all. Farmajo just changed the game, as MPs used to be quite unloyal, even with payments.

Trending

Latest posts