TRENDING NEWS Jubaland and Puntland refused Qatar representatives to come to Kismaayo and Garowe

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Just like with NN iyo Farmaajo we'll not have/open a dialog or welcome filthy qataris until reer aljazeeranews fulfill our demands until then waa our #1 enemy:4uzpnkt:...

kibir badana it's like AS amiirs or NN niiko teams mama Khadiija demanding to be welcomed in Garowe and Kismaayo👀

Last edited:
Qatar after 4 years of supporting Farmaajo regime to destabilize JL is like Isis trying to negotiate for peace.
9E2F21EB-4B50-4E05-8095-8582AEA75515.jpeg

Interesting development. I wonder why the black sheep Somaliland welcomed Qatari delegation when Jubaland & Puntland rejected.

As far as I know all 3 states sided with UAE and have quarrels with Farmajo yet Somaliland misses no appourtunity for a good photo shoot.

reer

VIP
Interesting development. I wonder why the black sheep Somaliland welcomed Qatari delegation when Jubaland & Puntland rejected.

As far as I know all 3 states sided with UAE and have quarrels with Farmajo yet Somaliland misses no appourtunity for a good photo shoot.
qatar probably want to be a mediator and be on good terms with all parties. possibly their way of getting a geopolitical foothold in the region instead throwing their weight around which could be counter productive.

Puntland and Kenyan pProxy are heavily pro-UAE. UAE probably told them not to meet with Qatar.

Tunas in Laaskhorey are more pro Uae stop capping on our name. JL has no affiliation to UAE diplomatically. Neither is it strategic nor worth the alliance in the long run. You see how your boon boy Farmaajo getting dropped by Abu Tayma Qatari at the last minute :kendrickcry: :farmajoyaab:

What's the proof of Qatar planning to go to puntland and Jubbaland state of somalia or refusing to receive Qatar? This looks like a random sspot user making a video :pachah1:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Just like with NN iyo Farmaajo we'll not have/open a dialog or welcome filthy qataris until reer aljazeeranews fulfill our demands until then waa our #1 enemy:4uzpnkt:...

kibir badana it's like AS amiirs or NN niiko teams mama Khadiija demanding to be welcomed in Garowe and Kismaayo👀
Fulfil our demands. Who? Algazera? Even Saudia, UAE and Egypt couldn't do that
LULZ.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Because their Emirati masters forbade them simple as that.

Trending

Latest posts